LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP). Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, no debt, and over 650 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with nearly 1,000 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
About the role
The Director of New Partnerships is a key member of our Technology organization, working closely with our Brand, Product, and Marketing teams to bring our core LiveRamp products and workflows to new markets. They will lead a pursuit strategy for LiveRamp’s expansion beyond Adtech, which includes partnerships with leading players in spaces like call centers, chat solutions, customer services solutions, Customer Data Platforms, Email Services Providers, Marketing Automation platforms, and Personalization solutions.
The Director of New Partnerships will also be a responsible party for origination through to the closing of specific opportunities, developing relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers and acting as a thought leader with a strong point of view of the value Liveramp will bring.
- Partner with the target partner to gain an in-depth knowledge of their solutions and architecture, business model, and technology strategy
- Understand their business objectives and technical requirements and to develop strategies to launch new and unique offers to market
- Be a story teller for LiveRamp’s offerings and how partners can uniquely solve the client’s needs
- Assess client capabilities and collaborate to define plan; Help customers build capabilities
- Build plan to expand into new markets that are outside of Adtech
- Build pipeline around existing capabilities that will bring new revenue
- Meet or exceed business plans
You are a creative problem solver, who is a highly motivated and consultative, and demonstrates a great deal of strategic acumen regarding all aspects of Customer Experience. You will also be comfortable speaking to executive level decision makers, helping them to understand the ROI that LiveRamp’s offerings can deliver for them.
In order to be successful in this role, you will meet or exceed revenue goals achieved through the partner’s sale or use of LiveRamp products, usually as a component of the platform’s larger solutions
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in sales, business development, or channel sales
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding goals by managing opportunities requiring follow through with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with counterparts and effective relationships with counterparts at the partner
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
What will set you apart
- Knowledge of the Martech/CDP or another new areas of interest for LiveRamp
- Experience selling into multiple industry verticals
- Energy and drive to grow joint success
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Positions available in San Francisco, New York, or Austin, TX.