LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP). Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, no debt, and over 650 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with nearly 1000 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive working across engineering, product, and sales to build products that transform marketing? Consider joining us. We are looking for an incredible product manager to help build and launch products and features to enhance the IdentityLink product suite. This role will focus specifically on our audience management and segmentation products.
- Set the vision and strategy for our platform’s audience management capabilities
- Lead the development and enhancement of audience management capabilities and associated APIs to solve real customer problems, drive revenue growth, deepen LiveRamp’s differentiation, and foster extensibility and innovation atop our platform
- Work with engineering to scale our products to keep up with explosive customer demand
- Interface with all teams within the company to understand customer needs and associated value and align on a product roadmap extreme clarity, simplicity, and alignment on priorities
- Contribute towards building a great Product Team and great company
- 4+ years of experience in product management at a technology company, preferably an API-driven platform, in a role where you have holistically owned broad initiatives and ideally even managed a PM team
- Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to understand technically complex back-end systems.
- Strong project management skills: Ability to manage and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects and rally development teams around key project deliverables.
- Strong communication skills internally and externally.Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Desire to work in San Francisco.
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.