LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP). Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, no debt, and over 650 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with nearly 1,000 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you have a passion for meeting new companies, evaluating business models and developing
Are you excited to learn about digital marketing and how big data and technology are changing the way that marketer’s find new customers?
We are hiring a corporate development all-star to help us build the world’s leading data cloud.
You’d help us drive acquisitions, partnerships, investments and business strategy for LiveRamp.
Let us know if and why you’re interested. We’d love to talk to you!
You’d love this role if you want to:
- Help us constantly focus and deliver on our corporate strategy and our long-term strategic initiatives
- Support our M&A and investment activities including conducting due diligence and assembling business cases, coordinating across departments
- Manage new and existing corporate partnerships, supporting partner relationships and driving specific initiatives
- Develop business plans for internal initiatives including scenario planning, strategic benefits, P&L analysis, timelines, and business risks
- Evaluate emerging growth opportunities
- Drive deals from inception to close, performing market analysis, supporting negotiations and coordinating across all departments
- Support integration plan to ensure that strategic partnerships, investments and acquisitions are assimilated
Traits and skills we need:
- Rock a financial model -- creating mind-bending moves in excel to help us make great decisions
- Tell powerful stories -- building super crisp and clear analysis of businesses, industry landscapes, market trends, competitor moves
- Team player – working with sales, product, engineering, legal, HR and finance teams – and mind meld with them on all the critical things that are required to get a deal done
- Ask the next question – as that’s where you figure out what makes the culture tick, the product work, the clients buy (or stay, churn) and the business succeed or fail
- Drive the trains – making sure that we move swiftly, accurately and well-choreographed
- 2+ years of investment banking or in-house corporate development
- 2+ years of direct investment experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Solid working knowledge of the digital advertising technology ecosystem, emerging trends, key players and market dynamics
- Excellent organizational, communication and peer management skills
- Familiarity with legal contracts, managing legal counsel, data rooms, evaluating business opportunities and negotiating business terms
- Experience with financial modeling, revenue forecasting, analyzing business plans and preparing investment memos
- Intellectual curiosity, desire to learn, and passion for building a best-of-class product
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of Manhattan and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.