LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP). Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, no debt, and over 650 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with nearly 1,000 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
As the Chief of Staff and Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will have far-reaching impact across the organization with a front-row seat to the inner-workings of a high-growth company. This is a strategic partnership with the CEO and the Leadership Team that requires engagement at the business level, a deep understanding of LiveRamp’s product and positioning in the marketplace, thoughtfulness, confidentiality, and a supreme bias for optimization. Equivalent roles in other companies would be called Executive Business Partner.
This is a fast-paced opportunity in downtown San Francisco for a professional who is a very bright, get-things-done, proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented person. No task is too small or too big for you to take on. You take pride in delivering the highest quality work product and finding efficiencies in your role. You will support and work alongside a talented, humble, and incredibly busy group of C-level executives, and partner closely with a team of stellar executive assistants and stakeholders across the organization. You enjoy working with different personalities and prioritize a multitude of competing demands with ease.
The ideal COS/EA can confidently run executive staff meetings, effectively manage Board of Directors (BOD) agenda, prep and logistics, and navigate complex calendaring, with an ability to gracefully context-switch between all scenarios with ease. As a trusted member of the team, you will be a confidante on all topics relating to strategy, growth, operations, prioritization and feedback. You will be a key stakeholder in both confidential and high-visibility projects across the Leadership Team.
CRUCIAL TO THIS ROLE
Proactivity: Lots of people can check off tasks on a list, but do you anticipate potential issues before they snowball, and take action to remedy? Do you identify ways to streamline processes across the business? Do you consistently seek a better solution than the status quo? Do you have the influencing skills to drive change?
Time and stress management: Roll with both a sense of humor and urgency as your leaders and colleagues seek your support from a number of different directions. You must be naturally tenacious and driven.
Long hours: This role is not only an amazing opportunity, but it is also a lot of work and requires presence in the SF office 5 days per week. Expectations of this person are very high, so we’re looking for someone who enjoys being connected and moving things forward, even when not in the office.
- Previous project management, chief of staff and administrative experience, ideally supporting a CEO or C-suite member in a 1-1 partnership at high-growth organizations.
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills.
- Capacity to be aware of, control, and express your emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically.
- Organized and detail-oriented - you must love creating order out of chaos.
- Experience organizing team events and offsites.
- Intellectual curiosity paired with a high growth-mindset.
- You’re committed to your growth and development as a project manager and EA.
- You can easily handle stress and you are unflappable.
- You’re fluent in all tools of G Suite on Google Cloud, and could lead a workshop on day one.
- Support the CEO, including heavy calendar management and prioritization, travel, expense reports, vendor management, and any other tasks needed to maximize team productivity.
- Represent the CEO by email and phone with internal and external stakeholders including investors, BOD members, clients, prospects and C-level executives and other partners.
- Plan leadership team off-sites, team-building events and quarterly BOD meetings, including agenda, content, speakers, logistics and budget.
- Adaptable enough to take on additional responsibilities as business needs grow.
- Build cross-functional internal relationships, representing the office of the CEO, including partnering closely with other Executive Assistants who support C-level, VP and Director level leaders.
- Act as a key partner on special projects as needed.
- In everything, represent LiveRamp and the LiveRamp team with confidentiality, professionalism, kindness, and efficiency.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commute.