This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing division within LiveRamp called LiveRamp B2B. We are a small and mighty team of industry veterans changing the way data is used for Business to Business (B2B) marketing.
LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
The LiveRamp B2B Product Marketing team has a broad range of responsibilities. The most important are providing customer and market insight, leading go-to-market (GTM) planning and execution, and delivering impactful narratives and solutions for use by our sales and marketing teams.
- Craft launch plans and lead go-to-market initiatives for LiveRamp B2B products and solutions in conjunction with internal teams (including product, engineering, marketing, sales) and external partners (when applicable) and track adoption once launched.
- Create and update sales materials that articulate LiveRamp B2B’s value proposition for clients and partners, including case studies, presentation decks, and other customer/prospect-facing collateral.
- Build marketing content to drive demand across brand industry verticals, including blog posts, white papers, and one-pagers.
- Represent the voice of the customer and voice of partners, providing customer and market insights to Sales, Account Directors, Product Management, and Marketing teams.
- Draw from deep expertise of the product to clearly articulate how a given feature or solution uniquely addresses customer use cases.
- Create training content for LiveRamp B2B products and solutions and lead internal and external trainings.
- Determine product pricing.
- 4-6 years in a product marketing role.
- Deep understanding of the advertising and marketing technology market.
- Vertical expertise preferred in B2B, Enterprise Technology, Software as a Service.
- Exceptional writing, communication, and presentation skills. Comfortable interacting with senior-level clients and partners to solicit feedback on products and solutions and share our vision and roadmap.
- Intermediate design skills preferred but not required.
- Results oriented with a can-do spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadlines, and overcome obstacles.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability work with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders to create a shared vision and drive projects to successful completion.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, flexible, hard-working, comfortable with ambiguity and creating a path through it, and proactive.
- Self motivated and able to take initiative without needing a high level of supervision. Global mindset.
- Ability to travel 10-20%
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and as much great Seattle coffee as you can drink.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in downtown Seattle, a couple blocks from Pioneer Square.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.