LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP). Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, no debt, and over 650 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with nearly 1,000 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
As the Sales & Marketing Operations Specialist, you are responsible for ensuring the systems and processes supporting LiveRamp’s marketing and sales development teams are optimized to support their objectives. This unique opportunity is positioned within the sales operations team, and sits at the intersection of sales and marketing operations. In this role, you will be a strategic advisor for marketing, helping to align sales operations strategies with those of marketing, and vice-versa. You will be tightly integrated within the marketing team, including the Demand Generation, Marketing Operations, and Sales Development teams, ensuring that their teams, technologies, and processes are effectively integrated and always optimized.
The ideal candidate is experienced with inbound/outbound lead funnels, supporting processes, account-based marketing strategies, integrated technologies enabling SDRs or supporting demand generation campaigns, operations and processes within the scope of our marketing technology stack. They will work across sales operations, marketing operations, and client-facing business groups to ensure that marketing-led initiatives that have dependencies on sales operations are well-defined, fully-leveraged, optimized to operate at scale, and effectively executed. They will design and test systems that ensure strict adherence to our high data integrity standards. Working closely with our sales operations team, they will proactively identify and seek to quickly resolve areas of friction in our processes. In addition, they are an excellent communicator with the capacity to succinctly articulate complex issues to management, while also able to get into the weeds for more tactical discussions.
This is a unique and exciting role and the right candidate is going to love geeking out on our impressive marketing stack that supports a predictive, account-based, multi-channel approach to B2B marketing. This is a full-time employee based in our downtown San Francisco headquarters.
- Full-time support for marketing operations and sales development within the sales operations team
- Manage overlay of marketing and sales processes on Salesforce.com
- Owns relationships and Salesforce integration processes with marketing technology partners
- Proactively identifies and resolve areas of friction impacting operations or usability
- Oversees marketing alignment (messaging, branding, communications calendar), operations and execution for non-marketing driven client-facing campaigns (e.g., CSAT / Customer Experience)
- Builds and implements a comprehensive, internal communication plan that drives adoption of customer-focused behaviors
- Periodic employee training on marketing led processes, technologies, and initiatives
- Ensures strict adherence to industry leading data integrity practices
- Owns governance and optimization of Salesforce processes supporting lead-funnel progression and management
- Regularly communicates updates and opportunities to management
- 5+ years of sales operations or Salesforce.com administration professional experience
- 5+ years of marketing operations professional experience
- 2+ years of marketing or demand generation professional experience
- Salesforce.com certified administrator
- 2+ years of professional experience using marketing automation
- Marketo certification is a plus
- Strong understanding of marketing automation and demand generation best practices
- Strong understanding and interest in technologies used by demand generation and sales development teams (e.g., SalesLoft, Marketo, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
- Experience collaborating with IT organizations
- Ability to translate strategic plans and high-level processes into detailed technical requirements
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.