LiveRamp, a fast SAAS company, powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are industry pace-setters, who have made a huge impact in the Adtech/Martech world. LiveRamp is an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, over 650 + customers and close to 1000+ employees, globally.If you are passionate about designing and managing world-class web products that leverage data to delight customers, this is a unique opportunity to apply your creativity.
In this role, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Partner and collaborate with business and product management to plan, design, build, test, and launch data-driven products
- Responsible for POC’s and measurement of initiatives that are the most highly complex and strategic in nature.
- Builds Initiatives which are corporate wide and have substantial impact.
- Establishes strategic implementation plans with product and engineering teams that coordinate change activities, creatively solve problems and monitor sustained change to internal team members.
- Manages both directly and matrix resources whose functions include: development of plans, process impact and redesign, change management, communication, training, delivery, implementation financials and monitoring of performance of implemented solutions and continuously improve implementation capability.
- Interacts frequently with executive management demonstrating influence and negotiation.
- Evaluate new technologies and create innovation.
- Drive the design and implementation of highly scalable products and platforms that require advanced data techniques
- Assist in planning near term product deliverables, longer term vision, and scaling out of our current architecture
- Minimum 6+ years software engineering experience
- Experience using Java/ Python
- Strong design experience of whole systems or significant portions of complex systems.
- BS in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Significant experience with server-side data aggregation, categorization, web services integration
- Fluent in SQL and relational databases
- Proven experience with complex, large scale data and processing-intensive applications
- Experience with Web Services and API’s
Nice to have:
- Experience with NoSQL solutions such as Hadoop
- Exposure to analytics, machine learning, or data mining
More about us:
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.