LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
About This Position
The Strategic Sourcing Manager - Deal Desk, will play a critical role as a core member of the Strategic Sourcing team. He/She will govern and actively drive the corporate bid process and manage the pipeline of deals that the Strategic Sourcing team actively engages.
- Develop requirements for RFPs, across all categories / commodities
- Draft and ultimate execute RFPs and other quoting processes
- Work cross functionally across the company to understand requirements, buying leverage and be an advisor to stakeholders, as applicable
- Be the “Deal Desk” manager on the procurement side, working cross functionality to move pieces of deals together in order for the Strategic Sourcing team to negotiate holistically. Stakeholders would include finance, legal and vendor security to name a few.
- Perform benchmarking and drive other market intelligence activities.
- Lead total cost of ownership analysis and cost modeling.
- Partner with stakeholders to develop strategic sourcing plans/pipeline looking ahead 12 to 24 months.
- Measure, manage and improve supplier performance against negotiated SLA’s and quality metrics.
- Help build automated sourcing processes and governance models for both stakeholder vendors as well as though used by Strategic Sourcing.
- Negotiate deals as needed.
Preferred Experience / Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience and achievement in sourcing solutions for one or more of the following: G&A, IT/Engineering, contingent workforce, professional services, benefits and business process outsourcing.
- Strong leadership skills, excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience managing global procurement responsibilities, using a strategic sourcing methodology, including: opportunity analysis and identification, supplier selection, risk and compliance evaluation, contract negotiation, and financial analysis.
- Proven ability to drive positive change and build strong stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across multi-functional teams
- Experience with supplier report cards and supplier management.
- Self-starter who can build sourcing/procurement credibility within groups not accustomed to working with procurement.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, other business disciplines, supply chain, or equivalent degrees (Master's Degree Preferred)
- 7+ years’ experience in a Procurement / Supply Chain / Sourcing role