LiveRamp’s vision is to be the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. There is truly an awesome power to be unlocked in connected data, and we want to make it happen. Whether it is by enabling companies to interact with consumers in a personalized way through targeting and measurement, or by helping companies understand their consumers’ wants and needs through identity-based analytics, or by empowering companies to build innovative products in healthcare through machine learning or AI, we want to be at the frontier driving customer data-driven innovation to reality. In doing so, we will become the backbone of the customer-centric experience.
The Ingestion Team is the first point of contact data has with LiveRamp systems:
- We are a critical component of LiveRamp’s vision to become a global platform for connected data.
- We retrieve and process about 50 billion records (10TB of data) daily from various sources.
- We parse, validate, normalize and anonymize the data, and convert it to a single format understandable by our downstream consumers.
- We enable flexible and smart format configurations.
- We take data ethics seriously throughout our pipeline.
- Lead the team to migrate ingestion systems to GCP and build the next generation global ingestion platform from the ground up. In its completion, the global ingestion platform will be empowering data connectivity in global markets (US, EU, APAC, etc).
- Work with a team of supportive and passionate software engineers.
- Architect and implement systems that materialize our platform vision.
- Have an impact across the entire product and engineer org by leading technical discussions in the architecture board, evangelizing best practices, and mentoring engineers and engineering teams.
- Have an impact in the broader industry by representing LiveRamp to speak at events and conferences.
- Track record of leading and delivering large scale, cross-team, cross-functional projects.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Passion for building large scale systems and writing high-performance code.
- Startup personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and productive
- Not afraid of “getting your hands dirty” and quickly iterating with evolving requirements from external partners
- Proficient in one or more compiled languages, preferably Java, Go, or C++
- Experience with GCP or another cloud provider (AWS, Azure, ...)
- You love mentoring junior engineers and deploying best practices
- Contributions to open source projects
More about us:
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.