LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 800 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
Do you crave volumes of data and the tools and resources to analyze it? Do you delight at the prospect of discovering patterns and transforming data into actionable insights? Do you love working collaboratively with intelligent, energetic, no-nonsense colleagues? If you’ve answered “yes” to all these questions, we’d like to introduce ourselves.
LiveRamp is looking for a talented Data Analyst to join our AbiliTec group in Little Rock. As a Data Analyst at LiveRamp, you’ll support all aspects of analytic initiatives from conception to completion. We’re seeking a passionate data analyst that is creative, analytical and experienced at delivering insights and reporting to assist in driving key business decisions. Sound like that could be you? Keep reading!
- Develop effective and insightful data observations in collaboration with a team.
- Review and analyze data trends and make recommendations while being creative in data contextual integrations.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to manage data logistics - including data transfers, understanding data structures, business rules, etc. - to enable project execution
- Develop and automate analytical reports throughout the organization utilizing Hadoop, GCP, and SQL to enable educated decision making.
- Apply advanced data integration methods to massive data sets in order to create solutions which can be utilized in descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytics.
- Manipulate and analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques.
- You have advanced SQL / query language skills with large-scale, complex data sets.
- You can analyze large data sets, manipulate data, and make data driven recommendations.
- Hands-on experience with Hadoop eco-systems (Hive, Pig, Spark, etc.).
- Experience in data extraction and analysis
- 3+ years of experience performing complex data analysis at scale
- Must be proficient in integrating, storing, and processing data in a cloud based environment.
- Must have experience with technology platforms and architectures applicable to developing and maintaining cloud based data assets
- Must be comfortable with both inductive and deductive reasoning and problem solving approaches
- Advanced working knowledge of large data manipulation and data mining
- Strong programming/scripting knowledge (proficient in SQL, Python)
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun. We host events such as team outings, regular sports activities, team gaming, float trips, and more
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Enjoy a laid back atmosphere and flexibility to manage work-life balance.
More about us:
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We value strong individuals who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.