LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you an intelligent and resourceful deal maker that knows how to navigate and manage large and complex partnerships? Are you a hard working team player who loves winning? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and Big Data? Do you want to help LiveRamp move beyond adtech? Consider joining our team.
- Drive revenue bookings from a list of named accounts
- Build and expand relationships with new technology platforms that drive new uses cases beyond adtech
- Lead all stakeholders, internal and external, through the full sales cycle - from lead generation to solution design to close
- Meet or exceed your quarterly and annual sales goals
- 5+ years of successful quota carrying sales/BD experience in Adtech, Martech, SaaS sales.
- Experience in a client facing role, selling and partnering with technology platforms (preferred)
- Experience with or has worked for a customer data platform, personalization platform or other marketing technology
- Great communication skills both internally and externally.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial.
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Positions available in San Francisco, New York, or Austin, TX.