LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
You are a business athlete equally comfortable leading an internal training or an enterprise client sales meeting. You’ve spent 4-6+ years in front of clients, partners, and senior decision-makers and have excellent commercial instincts. Successful candidate profiles may include individuals that have carried a quota, managed a book of client business, led business development at a startup or even ran fundraising for an NGO. In this dynamic role you must be capable of navigating and influencing every type of cross-functional relationship.
LiveRamp’s IdentityLink Data Store is a data marketplace featuring 180+ diverse data partners powering conventional and advanced use cases for Brands, Agencies, Platforms, Publishers, and Advanced TV Partners. We are scaling quickly and entering new markets.
You will help develop, market, and sell data products & packages for the world’s most sophisticated marketers by combining LiveRamp’s identity resolution technology, data assets and services from 180+ suppliers in the Data Store. You will own the sales strategy and enablement of custom and packaged data offerings for one or more of our vertical go-to-market teams. You will need to sell. You will need to teach.
- You will be responsible for driving the revenue growth of your vertical both through individual sales efforts and enablement of the vertical sales team you partner with.
- Work with data supply partners to identify and package high potential data products, close initial deals, and write the sales playbook for those products
- Train and enable account management and sales teams in your vertical to sell the data packages you have helped create
- Drive alignment between LiveRamp’s Data Store and your vertical at the executive level
- Bachelor's degree, MBA is a plus
- Demonstrated excellence in your personal and professional endeavors
- Ability to analyze and project manage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must excel (and ideally enjoy) delivering presentations to senior stakeholders (internal, external)
- Self-motivation, strong attention to detail, and a sense of urgency around delivering on team and individual goals. Ability to thrive in ambiguity and a fast-paced environment.
- History of developing and successfully implementing scalable solutions to complex problems within a rapidly-evolving organization
- 4-6+ years work experience across:
- Business Development
- Product Marketing
- Account Management / Customer Success
- Sales Enablement / Sales Strategy
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco!
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.