LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms. We're starting with the marketing industry, but we’re not necessarily stopping there.
LiveRamp is one of Glassdoor's top 10 places to work, and we recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
The business analytics and operations team’s goal is to make data the connective tissue of how decisions are made and how teams and divisions work together at LiveRamp. The operations analyst role aims to execute on this goal by collecting, analyzing and providing insight on the financial reporting from our marketplace partners. This role is highly cross functional, and will work with teams across liveramp to work with internal and external stakeholders to drive operational & product improvements.
Manage data usage reporting process from programmatic clients, streamlining the collection and formatting of Data Store usage reporting
Work closely with Partnership Managers and clients on reporting formats, timeliness, comprehensiveness, and accuracy
Work closely with Finance to develop, create, and issue client-ready reporting to ensure the overall integrity of our revenue management system/processes
Build dashboards and analyze data for ongoing areas of improvement and insight into current marketplace dynamics
Perform ad hoc analysis and investigations through vast troves of data
- Willingness to learn and ability to quickly learn sophisticated new systems and processes - do you love solving problems you don’t know the answer to?
- Extreme attention to detail - has an understanding that building error free spreadsheets requires rigor and process
- Advanced excel skills - importing csv files, tables, pivot tables, vlookups
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field is preferred
- Interest in supporting royalty management in data licensing, IP licensing or other usage-based financial reporting businesses
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage complexity and work with varying levels of ambiguity
- Desire to learn and ask questions
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.