LiveRamp powers extraordinary experiences by making it safe and easy to connect all data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are awesome: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
About This Position
Location: REMOTE! Or work in the heart of San Francisco, New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Seattle or Little Rock AR and take advantage of our commuter benefits
As a Sales Director you are responsible for helping the biggest marketers out there adopt and expand their use of LiveRamp. You drive our sales cycle from start to finish including creating new business opportunities with prospects and clients, dreaming up the right solutions for their needs, and closing the deal for LiveRamp to deliver our products and services.
Consider joining our team if you:
- Are a smart deal maker with a positive outlook who knows how to navigate and close large complex deals
- Understand how to land and grow a large complex account
- Are passionate about providing extraordinary service to your prospects and customers
- Thrive in a high-growth company while being surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder.
- Want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and big data
- Are a standout colleague who loves winning, and are looking to join a team of A players?
Then you might be the person we are looking for!
- Deliver revenue bookings from your list of named accounts
- Build and expand relationships with marketing executives at some of the largest brands
- Lead all partners, internal and external, through the full sales cycle - from lead generation to solution design to close
- Meet or exceed your sales goals
- You have a minimum of 7-10 years of successful quota carrying sales/BD experience in Adtech, Martech or SaaS sales.
- You have experience as a strategic seller - consulting with clients to drive the best outcomes
- You rely on understanding the technology and building trust more than on steak dinners to get deals done
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial.
- You hustle. You work autonomously with need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- You are smart, nice and super hardworking
- People - Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
- Food - Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck
- Fun - We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues
- Stock - Every employee is a shareholder in our company
- Health & Saving - Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan and gym reimbursement
- Location – REMOTE! Or work in the heart of San Francisco, New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Seattle or Little Rock AR and take advantage of our commuter benefits
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.