LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you a creative deal maker that knows how to navigate and manage large and complex organizations? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and Big Data? Consider joining our team. LiveRamp is seeking a Senior Strategic Account Director on the Data Vertical Team. This position will manage a book of business of Data Customers who are the most strategic in the industry; many of whom are the largest customers at LiveRamp.
- Responsible for protecting and growing revenue from your book of business
- Serve as the account quarterback - or client partner - to the largest customers at the company
- Work with your peers and leadership to execute as well as develop program solutions that expand and deepen the Strategic Data Business
- Partner cross-functionally (with Product, Sales, and Marketing)
- Solutions leader; you will need to demonstrate a deep understanding of LiveRamp’s products and how they map to client solutions, including the ability to identify new opportunities where LiveRamp can add value with these strategic partners
- Support and iterate off customer health tracking and dashboard processes
- Help manage customer escalations, from reporting to resolution
- Value shared learning and process efficiencies to improve the company’s productivity
- Contribute to building a great company -- because you want to!
- Great communication skills both internally and externally
- You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours
- You build relationships with customers' executive leadership teams. You can take an introduction to one contact, and connect with many, including C-Level management at the F1000
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial
- Relationship Seller - You demonstrate the ability to close six and seven figure deals, as well as proficient in managing eight figure relationships
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- 7+ years experience
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of New York City, San Francisco, Chicago or Seattle
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.