LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP). Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, no debt, and over 650 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with nearly 1,000 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
About This Job
The successful candidate is a high-energy, self-starter with an established competence in HR shared service operations and systems. You like to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The successful candidate thinks strategically, acts tactically, and possesses a strong ability to conceptualize, develop requirements, drive, coordinate, project manage timelines and stakeholders for a wide variety of HR Processes and Systems. This role will function as the Primary Point of Contact within HR for Systems needs and issues.
• Plan the future. Lead the development of HR Operations technology strategies, objectives and roadmap in collaboration with functional HR SMEs and IT, which support LiveRamp’s business goals. Evaluate and elevate quality, efficiency, performance and scalability of HR systems, processes and teams globally.
• Develop the requirements definition and supporting documentation for technology-related solutions to optimize HR processes and deliver workforce analytics that drive the adoption of Workday as a critical business tool by Leaders.
• Ownership of business configuration and point solutions/Workday modules where configurations do not impact other functions (HR-Specific solutions). This includes working with consultants/IT to initially configure Workday processes including Compensation, Benefits, and Self Service, and through knowledge transfer taking over ongoing basic day-to-day Workday configuration.
• Be a trusted advisor. Partner with senior business leads to understand their operational issues and opportunities (business processes),and create automated solutions to scale business operations and ensure compliance. Ownership of coordinating the documentation of scenarios and conducting the user acceptance testing.
• Act as the primary resource in HR to manage all HR applications on a worldwide basis (e.g., Workday, Reflektive, Greenhouse, ADP). Provide leadership and ensure the effectiveness of process for prioritizing system enhancements, new functionality, etc. Partner with HR functions and IT, global teams and cross-functional stakeholders to define business requirements and translate business needs into multi-year and tactical system implementation plans, including project prioritization, scheduling and resource planning.
• Partner with IT, Payroll, and vendors in support of HR systems requirements including system upgrades (to ensure that the utilized SaaS platforms are managed and interfaces to integrated systems are maintained)
• Design Portal for People and Culture (P&C) Program Information and Training Worklets (Policies, Benefits, Rewards, OKR, Learning, etc.)
• Manage the global HR data with a focus on data quality and driving improvements, to provide efficient, effective, and compliant HR services. Own the data quality and ongoing improvements to data to deliver accurate and reliable workforce data with corresponding workforce reporting and analytics. Utilize the EIB Mass upload tool in Workday, as necessary.
• Provide exceptional project management and customer service
• Possess a deep understanding of state and local laws and regulations, including GDPR, as they pertain to HR processes
Education & Experience:
Minimum of 5-7 years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions
Experience as an HR SME with implementing HR technology solutions, preferably Workday
HR functional expertise in HR systems and processes, employee relations, benefit design and administration, and performance management
Preferred experience in configuring Workday processes including Compensation, Benefits, and Self Service
Demonstrated expertise across HR functional areas, with an emphasis on HR systems, compensation, benefits and performance management
Extensive knowledge of HR Products and Services and awareness of HR strategy around talent identification, attraction, engagement and retention
HR Operational Management experience including compliance
Experience having audited/validated large data sets from disparate systems
Excellent project management skills and strong operational focus
Excellent facilitation, presentation, coaching, verbal and written communication skills
In-depth knowledge of federal, state and local labor and employment laws
An operations mindset coupled with innovative thinking
Outstanding communication skills both verbally and in writing with the ability to communicate appropriately to all stakeholders (managers and employees alike)