LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
This is an extremely fast-paced startup opportunity in San Francisco for a professional who is a very bright, get-things-done, proactive, entrepreneurial, and people-helping person. No task is too small or too big for you to take on. You take pride in delivering the highest quality work product and finding efficiencies in your role. You will support and work alongside a talented, humble, and incredibly busy group of executives. You enjoy working with different personalities and prioritize a multitude of competing demands with ease.
CRUCIAL TO THIS ROLE
Proactivity: Lots of people can check off tasks on a list, but do you anticipate potential issues before they snowball, and take action to remedy? Do you identify ways to streamline tasks? Do you consistently seek a better solution than the status quo? Do you have the influencing skills to drive change?
Time and stress management: Roll with both a sense of humor and urgency as your colleagues seek your support from a number of different directions. You must be naturally tenacious and super driven.
Long hours: This role is not only an amazing opportunity, but it is also a lot of work. Expectations of this person are very high, so we’re looking for someone who enjoys being connected and moving things forward, even when not in the office.
- You have stellar verbal and written communication skills.
- You have the capacity to be aware of, control, and express your emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically.
- You read email threads thoroughly before responding.
- You enjoy speeding through the day with non-stop tactical requests
- You provide stellar administrative support and you’re committed to your growth and development as an EA.
- You are the most organized person you know.
- 1-2 years of administrative experience.
- You are very bright and everyone you know comments on how quickly you become the expert.
- You enjoy taking on new challenges and are eager to do self-study to get ahead.
- Your email is at inbox zero by the end of every day.
- You’re intensively driven and proactive.
- You can easily handle stress and you are unflappable.
- You enjoy solving problems and learning about tech.
- You have entrepreneurial passion and startup interest.
- You’re fluent in all tools of G Suite on Google Cloud or you have already started G suite tutorials.
- Provide full support for your Executive(s), including heavy calendar management, travel, expense reports, team events/offsites event and any other tasks needed to maximize team productivity.
- Provide weekly briefing documents displaying their schedule at a glance, asking them to provide guidance on calendar conflicts, highlighting any external meetings, asking if they need prep or travel time.
- Adaptable enough to support different or additional Executives as business needs change.
- Shared general administrative responsibilities including but not limited to: front desk coverage, catering and team offsite logistics, back up support for your EA teammates when they are on PTO, and responding to the EA alias with ad hoc requests.
- Schedule internal and external meetings; follow up with guests to confirm and support preparation of meeting materials.
- Support visiting Execs and leaders in the New York or San Francisco office, being on point for large team or client meetings and any onsite needs.
- Facilitate communication and organization between teams at LiveRamp.
- In everything, represent LiveRamp and the LiveRamp team with professionalism, kindness, and efficiency.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best cities in the world, and take advantage of our commute.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.