LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms. We're starting with the marketing industry, but we’re not necessarily stopping there.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Revenue Operations Analyst will be responsible for assisting our customer facing teams with structuring deals within our CRM to ensure that our bookings policy and SaaS revenue model is followed. The Revenue Operations Analyst will collaborate with the team to provide guidance, deal review, and finalize Sales bookings within the CRM. In addition, the Revenue Operations Analyst will create Sales tools that assist the team with calculating appropriate pricing structure that is beneficial for both the customer, and LiveRamp. The Revenue Operations Analyst will support consolidated reporting, standards around KPI’s and metrics (i.e.: bookings, pipeline), sales tools and sales enablement. This person will also have an important role in driving adoption related to cross-functional alignment of processes including cross-divisional deals, and pricing. This role reports to the LiveRamp Sr. Sales Operations Manager.
- Provide direction and training to Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, and Business Development Managers in regards to reflecting Customer Agreement structure within Salesforce.com opportunities
- Define, document, and maintain sales policies across Divisions and geographies to encourage the right behavior and alignment with our bookings policy and SaaS revenue model
- Support client-facing teams in calculating appropriate pricing models for New customers, and growth upon Existing customers. Namely, point-of-diminishing return on SaaS revenue
- Implement, document, enforce processes, and tools that will maintain integrity and accuracy of sales data in Salesforce.com and integrate with business intelligence software and other sales tools
- Be a sales advocate and partner with internal organizations to understand complex sales issues
- Assist with ensuring that all end-of-quarter deals are reviewed and finalized in a timely manner
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales Operations, or Order Management departments
- Salesforce.com and or CRM experience specific to analytics, training, and adoption
- Proficient with ERP systems
- Strong competency with Excel, business models, pivot tables, charts and graphs
- BS or BA degree required
- Ability to synthesize information into actionable insights and contribution to both creating and executing business strategies
- Smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task are critical
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.