LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP). Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, no debt, and over 650 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with nearly 1,000 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are seeking a motivated and inquisitive student who is interested in learning the various facets of B2B marketing and has high attention to detail. The ideal candidate must be able to be flexible and deliver amidst the dynamic pace of a fast-growth company – multi-tasking is key! You will have the opportunity to utilize your organizational, creative, and analytical skills to support the marketing team in driving partner and customer growth. And lastly, an understanding of (and interest in) marketing, public relations, media and/or current events is valuable.
This is a 40 hour/week internship for Summer 2019 in San Francisco.
- Assist with report creation, including analysis, data entry, data cleansing, and chart/table creation in Excel/PPT
- Conduct market and competitive research to contribute to thought leadership, content development, and field marketing initiatives.
- Learn and understand market ecosystems and research LiveRamp customers and prospects through a variety of digital tools
- Basic analysis on campaign performance and provide recommendations and insights based on data
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communication, or related field. Graduating in between September 2019-December 2020.
- Quick learner who is resourceful and works well both independently and as part of a larger team
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively with a variety of team members and projects in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational/logistics skills, with an equally powerful eye for detail
- Superior verbal and written communication skills – the ability to take a big picture idea and communicate it clearly through charts or words
- Solid knowledge of MS Office Suite. Specifically, excellent Excel skills, with the ability (or eager to learn) to create basic formulas, pivot tables and charts that convey key research findings
- Growth. From day 1, you’ll be empowered to drive projects from start to finish, ensuring that learning experiences are never in short supply.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco!