LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS ROLE
TV is one of the key growth areas for LiveRamp. You will be working on a zero to one product that leverages LiveRamp’s Identity graph, digital advertiser relationships, and ecosystem of integrations to build and expand into an emerging and high priority growth area for the company - TV. You will be responsible for everything TV.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager who can shape and execute on the LiveRamp’s TV roadmap and contribute to building a meaningful revenue line for the company
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive working across engineering, product, and sales to build products that transform marketing? Consider joining us.
- Own a growth product covering a key area of strategic focus for LiveRamp
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from conception to launch including ideation, specification, prioritization, design, implementation, quality assurance, launch, and iteration
- Collaborate with Executives, Product Marketing, Sales, and Operations teams in growing the LiveRamp's TV business
- Define and analyze metrics that inform and ensure the success of your product and grow usage, retention, and revenue
- Contribute towards building a great Product Team and great company
- You have 3+ years as a Product Manager at an advertising technology company, preferably an understanding of TV advertising and industry landscape
- You can guide both strategy and execution; you’re comfortable talking to an executive one minute and an engineer the next
- You have experience working with partners at other companies to understand requirements and drive shared success.
- You can manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects.
- You can communicate clearly and quickly. You synthesize effortlessly, and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- You can write code and queries where needed. You will not create software in this job, but you will work closely with software engineers on a highly technical product, and you may perform analyses.
- You have effectively worked with remote dev teams in the past
- You can rally PMs, engineers, and sales teams around key project deliverables.
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking and proactive.
- You have a desire to work in San Francisco.
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.