LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp is looking for a Senior Sales Operations Manager to join the LiveRamp team and support our rapid International growth. This role is a critical position as we grow both in scale and breadth of offering, they will be a critical partner to our leadership and the sales teams, contributing to the effective execution of our growth strategies and to the empowerment of our sales team with clear tactics and strategies.
The ideal candidate has deep experience in sales operations and has worked in high-growth sales environments. They will be comfortable supporting a global team with sales initiatives, programs, renewal processes, annual planning activities, sales productivity analysis, ownership of the sales stack and special projects. They have a bias towards action, are a proven manager and leader, can dig deep into the data, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Sales Operations Manager will have a proven track record of providing both strategic & tactical insights to support the hyper growth of customer facing teams. They will thrive in a startup like environment but seek the experience of working for a publicly traded tech company. This is a full-time employee based in our San Francisco office.
- Manage, grow, and develop our high performing sales operations team
- Inspire and scale our sales operations team, focused on understanding sales performance, managing sales processes and driving insights and improvements from leading indicators
- Discover and drive performance improvements across the sales platforms, tools and processes we use and help to build the foundation for us to continue to scale at speed
- Improve life for sales -- free their time to SELL, by partnering closely with the sales organization to understand the challenges that need support
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, and partner strongly with FP&A to enable reporting and information gathering to drive business alignment across the organization
- Generate regular and ad-hoc metric analysis for the Sales Leadership Team to monitor performance across a range of key business drivers
- Provide proactive insights to business partners based on business acumen and data analysis, be able to identify issues and recommend action plans
- Provide direction and training to our sales teams to maintain best practice execution of our sales workflows on Salesforce.com
- Implement, document, enforce processes and tools that will maintain integrity and accuracy of sales data in Salesforce.com and integrate with business intelligence software and other sales tools
- Define, document, and maintain sales policies across divisions and geographies to encourage the right behavior and alignment with our bookings policy and SaaS revenue model
- Be a passionate sales advocate and partner with internal organizations to understand and solve complex sales issues
- Assist with ensuring that all end-of-quarter deals are reviewed and finalized in a timely manner
- 7+ years of experience in Sales Operations roles, or Financial Analyst roles
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce.com and or CRM experience specific to analytics, training, and adoption
- An excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems (sales cycle, CRM applications, lead generation, reporting, forecasting, territory management, compensation planning and sales quotas)
- Strong competency with Excel, business models, pivot tables, charts and graphs
- BS or BA degree required
- Ability to synthesize information into actionable insights and contribution to both creating and executing business strategies
- Smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task are critical
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.