LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
About This Job
LiveRamp is seeking an experienced Stock Administrator to join our team in downtown San Francisco. We are growing and the successful candidate will be flexible, adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The Stock Administrator role will be one that requires a highly energetic, self-motivated and ambitious individual who has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a high growth and dynamic environment. Responsible for maintaining equity plan records, including new grants, equity transaction, grant cancellations and expirations and our ESPP. Processing equity transactions and communicating transaction details to US and International payroll teams are a key part of the role.
- Data entry into Equity Edge Online of participant data, stock option grants, restricted stock unit grants and performance stock units.
- Coordinate stock award activities with transfer agent, brokers and stock administration service provider to ensure that trades are settled timely.
- Process and manage all stock transactions for global workforce and tax payments associated with each transaction.
- Manage and track new issuances, shares outstanding, and shares available under the company’s stock plans.
- Reviews equity grants to ensure they are granted in accordance with Equity Plan documents.
- Work closely with internal tax and payroll team regarding domestic and international plan management including tax withholding, compliance and related matters.
- Follow internal policies and procedures including Sarbanes-Oxley procedures.
- Provide full support to directors and officers of the company with respect to share transfers, option exercises and sales of stock.
- Keep abreast of the legislative and regulatory changes that impact benefit and equity programs and processes.
- Maintain and update SOX documentation. Create and/or make the necessary updates to narratives, controls and testing to ensure stock administration department is compliant.
- Partner closely with the HR, Legal, Tax and Finance Teams on all equity related matters.
- Support international locations to identify and resolve issues regarding tax, legal, payroll withholding, etc. related to equity and equity reporting
- Handle data requests supporting compensation reviews and grant planning.
- Maintain vendor relationships with equity service providers and third party vendors.
You have a strong knowledge of stock programs and LOVE to help people. You are organized, thorough and approachable. You love to solve problems and think creatively about solutions.
Experience & Education
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience with a BA or BS degree in Finance/Business with 2+ years of experience as a Stock Administrator or similar position in a public company
- Forward thinking with the ability to propose improvements on inefficiencies
- Workday experience
- Strong understanding and knowledge of equity awards, including administering grants, exercises, and filing requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and a customer focused approach.
- Experience with stock plan administration software, ETRADE experience will set you apart
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Payroll experience (ADP) is a plus
- People - Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
- Food - Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck
- Fun - We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues
- Stock - Every employee is a stakeholder in our future
- Health & Saving - Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan and gym reimbursement
- Location - Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits