ABOUT LIVERAMP’S BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TEAM
LiveRamp's Business Development team is responsible for overseeing LiveRamp's most strategic initiatives, including our deterministic match network, along with collaborating to develop unique and interesting partnerships that both drive value to our clients & partners and establish LiveRamp as a leader of the marketing ecosystem.
ABOUT THIS JOB
In this role, you will help manage some of LiveRamp's biggest initiatives, including the Smart Reach network. This will range from BD to project management and business operations. You will be responsible for helping drive these initiatives forward and rallying partners.
You'll work closely with our Technology, Brands, Product/Engineering and BD teams to look for interest in joining our unique partnerships that we can build with the largest partners. With Identity as a foundation for the Open Internet ecosystem, you'll work with the team to identify opportunity, build integrations & relationships, and help us measure our success. You'll develop a deep understanding of our product and be able to quickly understand a partner's role in the ecosystem and how we can partner with them.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Day-to-day workstream tracking: You'll help project manage the Smart Reach network, along with other strategic initiatives. Helping track the various workstreams while also collaborating with stakeholders to ensure deadlines and goals are met. You'll escalate and develop next steps when workstreams fall off track and/or when plans change.
- Expand adoption: Our strategic initiatives often rely on adoption by many partners, you'll work with the team to pitch to these partners, understand their concerns, and find a path for them to adopt our technology.
- Subject matter expert: This is a cross-functional role that requires broad knowledge of our match network and is highly visible both externally and internally.
- Feedback loop: You'll collaborate closely with our Product and Engineering teams to ensure we have the right solutions for our initiatives and provide feedback on how we should build new solutions or partnerships to maximize adoption.
BACKGROUND AND REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent project management skills - must be able to track workstreams across various stakeholders and ensure deadlines & goals are met.
- Ruthless at prioritizing and remarkably driven - you'll be able to quickly identify, triage and prioritize opportunities and should be able to take initiative to the finished partnership, integration, etc.
- Adtech background would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, agile and proactive (no exceptions).
- Based in Philadelphia or San Francisco.
- Stock. Be a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.