LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
Software Engineer - Backend
Little Rock, AR
At LiveRamp, we are on a quest to build the best Identity Resolution capability in the world. Our platform ingests billions of records of data, applies data science techniques to create massive, heterogeneous graphs, and then renders those graphs as the backend for extensible, reliable, high-performance APIs.
- Help lead your fellow engineers as they tackle challenging problems such as implementing SOA and Kubernetes at scale while building our new cloud platform
- Build customizable, high-performance matching engines that can be deployed in regions all over the world to solve localized data challenges
- Treat infrastructure as code leveraging tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, and Terraform
- Have 3+ years of experience writing and deploying production code
- Strong ability to abstract complex problems to their essential components and design and implement elegant solutions for them
- Experience with designing and implementing interfaces and infrastructure for large volume services and APIs
- Comfortable evaluating and adapting to the latest tools and industry best practices
- Proficient in Java and one of Python, Ruby, Go, or Perl
- Have a startup personality and enjoy working as part of a team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive
- Experience with data processing platforms such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig
- Familiarity working with cloud-based services and infrastructure
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future. Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan
More about us:
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.