LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
The LiveRamp Product Marketing team has a broad range of responsibilities, but the most important are providing customer and market insight, leading go-to-market (GTM) planning and execution, and delivering impactful narratives and solutions for our sales and marketing teams. As a Product Marketing Lead for Travel/Auto/Entertainment verticals, you will be the leading industry expert and guide the overall marketing strategy and sales collateral needs to sell LiveRamp solutions and strategic partnerships to new logos and generate upsell of existing logos. You will be responsible for customer and market insights for your industry verticals. You will also be responsible for working closely with Product Marketing Solutions team to influence product roadmap and guarantee your vertical’s product needs are incorporated and prioritized.
- Execute of go-to-market strategies for new products and features relevant to your vertical.
- Create and update sales materials that articulate LiveRamp’s value proposition for your vertical, including case studies, presentation decks, and other customer/prospect-facing collateral.
- Build marketing content to drive demand across your industry verticals, including blog posts, white papers, and one-pagers.
- Partner with Marketing to execute marketing plans that drive demand, grow pipeline, and retain existing customers.
- Represent the voice of the customer for specific industry verticals, providing customer and market insights to Sales, Account Directors, Product Management, and Marketing teams.
- Draw from deep expertise of the product to clearly articulate how a given feature uniquely addresses customer use cases
- 5+ years in product marketing, sales, or marketing role.
- Understanding of advertising and marketing technology market and buyer dynamics.
- Thorough comprehension of key marketer KPI metrics, internal org structures, and challenges/opportunities for digital marketers
- Vertical expertise in Auto, Travel, Hospitality, Entertainment, and/or Technology.
- Exceptional writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Intermediate design skills preferred but not required.
- Results oriented with a can-do spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadlines, and overcome obstacles.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to create and foster strong relationships within the company and across the industry.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Self motivated and able to take initiative without needing a high level of supervision.
- Stock. Be a stakeholder in our future.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.