LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP). Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, no debt, and over 650 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with nearly 1,000 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS ROLE
LiveRamp builds technology to power the services that power internet. The Match Network is the very backbone of our product, transacting petabytes of data (the scale of all the paper in the US Library of Congress, but more) to power our Identity Graph.
As a PO for the Match Network, you’ll work on a vital piece of our business, working across product, engineering, and business functions to ensure that data is transacting efficiently and at scale. This role reports directly into our GM of our Match Network.
This role will be based out of our Philadelphia office.
- Build standardized dashboards and analytics tools for consumption by executive level stakeholders.
- Dig deep into the data. Manage the product roadmap in partnership with our data science team. Understand the ins and outs of the data we are transacting.
- Work closely with strategic partners. Solve technical challenges with both standard and custom solutions. Manage expectations across partners and clients.
- Identify, design, and build product improvements and help drive efficiency.
- Own a vital piece of our business. Build a great company with us.
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics, Cognitive Science, Finance) or other quantitative field.
- Resourcefulness. We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them.
- Basic programming skills or the brains and brawn to learn.
- Great communication skills. Prompt response and action when needed. People rarely need to follow up with you.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking and proactive.
- A desire to work in Philadelphia. We will relocate you if necessary.
- 3-7 years in an external client-facing role is preferred (e.g. consulting, finance, etc.).
- Strong communication skills - able to succinctly describe and summarize highly technical analysis in plain English.
- Ability to make and communicate decisions when there isn't a predefined course of action.
- Willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills in order to craft and deliver the best solutions.
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies, and design.
- Attention to detail; notise the spelling mistake in this sentence.
- SQL, Shell Scripting, or Ruby experience
- People - Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
- Food - Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck
- Fun - We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues
- Stock - Every employee is a stakeholder in our future
- Health & Saving - Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan and gym reimbursement
- Location - Work in the heart of Philadelphia and take advantage of our commuter benefits