LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
- Own the architectural strategy and solution design of our Salesforce platform
- Serve as a partner for company wide initiatives, working across divisions, translating complex business requirements into intuitive and intelligent platform solutions to support LiveRamp’s business objectives
- Implement and maintain Salesforce configuration, custom objects, schema, and workflows across our Sales Cloud and Service Clouds and their connections to our delivery and finance business platforms
- Be the key stakeholder for change management and development process, architecting sustainable, scalable, solutions which deliver beautiful experiences for our users
- Ensure we’re maximizing the value from our Salesforce platform, continually learn from market best practices to enhance and evolve our Salesforce instance with the latest releases from Salesforce and the market (with the support of the Salesforce Admin team)
- Review and understand current business gaps and provide recommendations and feedback around third party apps or additional Salesforce functionality to fill those gaps
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Deep knowledge and experience (4+ years) with Salesforce’s suite of products across all SDLC phases
- Expertise in Salesforce core languages (Apex, Visualforce, and SOQL)
- Thorough understanding of SaaS data models, design considerations, and connected web services
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management.
- Passionate about helping solve complex problems and the design of beautiful solutions
Bonus points for any of the following:
- Salesforce Administrator, Architect and Developer certification
- Marketo, or marketing automation experience
- Experience with Sales and Service Cloud administration and development
- Experience with Salesforce.com overall architecture
- Experience with Force.com application, packaging and deployment
What will set you apart:
- 5+ years of technical experience with Salesforce development and architecture
- Experience maintaining Salesforce.com in a complex environment
- Salesforce Advanced Developer (DEV 501)/Platform Developer
- 2-4 years of experience in product management (or equivalent) at a technology company, preferably in a role where you have holistically owned broad initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability quickly understand complex systems.
- Desire to work on a highly technical B2B product.
- Ability to manage and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects.
- Strong project management skills and ability to rally engineers and business development teams around key project deliverables and goals.
- Great communication skills internally and externally. Always answer emails and calls within 12 hours (during business hours).
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Desire to work in San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco - the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.