ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp is looking for an experienced and highly-motivated Manager of Public Relations to lead media and thought leadership programs that will position LiveRamp as an industry leader and vendor of choice. The right candidate will be directly responsible for assisting in the development, execution, and measurement of public relations programs that reinforce LiveRamp’s identity resolution platform and thought leadership position.
The ideal candidate will possess serious writing skills, strong program management skills, a hands-on approach, and a proven record of generating high-impact earned media. We are seeking a savvy communications professional who will not only nurture a strong journalist network to keep the industry informed about LiveRamp’s goals, initiatives, and launches, but also work directly with internal stakeholders across functions and geographies to help ensure alignment within a global marketing team. This role will also support internal communications initiatives, whether it be drafting scripts, organizing employee town halls, coaching executives on communication, or providing overall strategic guidance. The role will report to LiveRamp’s Director of Public Relations.
- Contribute to and execute the corporate communications global plan with a heavy focus on PR initiatives to drive visibility around LiveRamp’s leadership in identity resolution
- Identify and pursue opportunities to insert LiveRamp’s point of view into industry trends or news cycles
- Drive awareness for LiveRamp through proactive story placement in tier-one media outlets and high-level speaker placements
- Develop and maintain external relations with key industry influencers, media, analyst, trade bodies and partners
- Craft and drive internal communications initiatives
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums
- Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken form
- Storyteller – through your deep understanding of the editorial and media landscape you are able to craft stories and content that resonate in specific verticals
- Manage the partner PR program
- Prepare press materials that are effective and accurate, including press releases, backgrounders, pitches, fact sheets, blogs, bylined articles, and more.
- Prep key spokespeople for media interviews and speaking opportunities
- Produce key messages, press releases, one pagers, presentations/keynotes, Q&As, case studies, thought leadership pieces, bylined articles, executive briefing materials, and other communications assets
- Manage day-to-day relationship and act as primary point of contact with PR agency
- 3 to 6 years of Public Relations experience with a consistent record securing media coverage across a variety of top-tier business, tech, and industry trade media.
- Strategic, analytical thinker with keen tactical execution skills, attention to detail, and ability to turn complex, technology heavy topics into digestible, compelling stories.
- Exceptional writing skills along with strong presentation and oral communication skills
- Solid relationships with tier-one journalists.
- Have proven experience in communicating business strategies, objectives and goals to a broad workforce
- Driven, self-organized team player with demonstrated project management skills and the ability to achieve objectives in the midst of competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and collaboratively in fast-paced and ambiguous environments, maintaining good judgment and the ability to escalate appropriately.
- Experience launching B2B products
- Ability to manage a complex set of stakeholders.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience in Journalism or Public Relations or Communications.
- Experience inclusive of both agency and corporate in-house positions.
- Previous PR experience with Adtech companies.
- Stock. Be a stakeholder in our future..
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.