LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
About This Job
We are currently seeking talented BI ETL Engineers – Senior Analyst Level
As a BI ETL Engineer, you will work to harden, enhance and support our data, integrations and analytics environments, cycles, data quality, dashboards and reports. You will lead team members on projects that include ETL development & enhancements, ETL framework enhancements, data quality enhancements, usage reporting and general design, coding and release/build activities.
- Utilizing technical expertise; Creates integration requirements and integrations, performs design and analysis, and coding and unit testing of complex to highly complex system functionality and/or defect correction across multiple platforms. Identifies ideas to improve system performance and impact availability. Resolves complex technical design issues.
- Provides functional and/or technical guidance in evaluating applications systems or evaluating requests for proposals. Coordinates changes and influences and prioritizes tasks with business or technical departments.
- Analyzes and influences technical, system, and/or user requirements. Identifies and creates solutions to improve system performance and availability. Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues to minimize impact and future occurrences.
- Creates system documentation/play book(s) and serves as a lead technical reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews. Typically serves as a resource to the business.
- Develops accurate estimates on work packages and ensures the accuracy of estimates developed by less experienced internal and third-party team members. Analyzes and designs specifications for less experienced internal and third-party team members to execute. Acts as a technical resource throughout the development life cycle. May also actively contribute to the technical and soft skills development of team members.
- Assists team leads and management with delegation of technical work packages to cross-functional and third-party team members for execution through the full development life cycle. Keeps management appropriately informed of progress and issues.
- Coordinates system application transition from development teams to maintenance and production teams, and/or constructs and implements necessary controls to assure system/application traceability.
Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of software development experience in a BI/ETL discipline
- To hit the ground running extensive experience with :
- ETL integrations using Snaplogic, SSIS etc sourcing data from various cloud systems like Salesforce, Workday etc
- Working on platforms like on AWS, GCP
- SQL-Server or other similar RDMBS
- SQL savvy
- MS SSAS to build analytics cubes
- Administrative tasks managing AWS or GCP servers will be plus
- Building dashboards reports leveraging Tableau or Looker or Excel will be a plus
- Curious and excited by new ideas
- Energized by a fast-paced environment
- Able to understand and translate business needs into leading-edge technological solutions
- Comfortable working as part of a connected team, but self-motivated
- Community-focused, dependable and committed
- Exceptionally detail-oriented