LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
About the position
LiveRamp is seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to join our team in downtown San Francisco. We are growing rapidly and the successful candidate will be flexible, adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The Senior Accountant role will be one that requires a thorough and ambitious individual who has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a high growth and dynamic environment. This role plays a key part in our Accounting team and is responsible for complex journal entries, account reconciliations, and financial reporting.
- Prepare/review journal entries and related support (such as cash, payroll, intercompany, ASC 842 leases, equity, complex accruals entries, understand the concept of revaluation, translation, and consolidation. Experience from a combination of these areas are highly valued)
- Prepare complex accrual journals and own a key part of our income statement
- Perform variance analysis to provide insightful explanations on the fluctuations
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Prepare schedules and provide support for internal and external audit
- Mentor and train junior accounting staff
- Contribute to the development, documentation and improvement of accounting policies and procedures
- Maintain highly effective internal controls, SOX control performance, testing, and documentation
- Work cross-functionally across the company.
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP and in-depth general ledger accounting experience
- Highly organized, detail oriented, collaborative, and approachable work ethic
- Thrive in a startup-like environment, and seek the experience of working for a publicly traded tech company
- Ability to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- You are eager to learn various accounting topics and grow professionally
Your Experience & Education
- 5+ years of general ledger accounting experience (including 2+ years in a Senior role)
- Public accounting in financial audit and/or public company experience preferred
- BA degree in finance, accounting or economics, CPA preferred but not required
- Workday Financials experience is a bonus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills
- People - Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
- Food - Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck
- Fun - We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues
- Stock - Be a stakeholder in our future
- Health & Saving - Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan and gym reimbursement
- Location - Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits