LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp is seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to join our team in downtown San Francisco. We are growing and the successful candidate will be flexible, adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The Senior Accountant role will be one that requires a an energetic, thorough and ambitious individual individual who has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a high growth and dynamic environment. Responsible for journal entries, account reconciliations and reporting. A deep understanding of GAAP is key part of this role.
- Prepare/review general ledger account reconciliations
- Prepare/review journal entries and related support
- Mentor and train accounting staff
- Contribute the development, documentation and improvement of accounting policies
- Oversee and maintain highly effective internal controls
- Prepare schedules and provide support for external audit
- Work cross-functionally across the company
- Provide internal and external reporting
- Assist with adhoc research, reporting and projects
- Provide continuous improvement to standardize and streamline processes
- SOX control performance and documentation maintenance
You have a strong knowledge of GAAP and core accounting. You are organized, detail oriented, collaborative and approachable. You thrive in a startup like environment but seek the experience of working for a publicly traded tech company alongside a fast-paced Finance team.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and interpretation of principles
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with SOX implementations, ongoing compliance, maintenance and/or controls testing a plus
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of your workload and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- TypeS (startup) personality: smart, ethical, nice, curious, hard-working, and proactive
Experience & Education
- 4+ years of accounting and general ledger experience
- Public accounting and public company experience
- BA degree in finance, accounting or economics, CPA strongly preferred
- Workday experience is a plus
- People - Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
- Food - Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck
- Fun - We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues
- Stock - Every employee is a stakeholder in our future
- Health & Saving - Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan and gym reimbursement
- Location - Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits