LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
About This Job
LiveRamp is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Accountant to join our team in downtown San Francisco. We are growing and the successful candidate will be flexible, adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The Accounts Payable Accountant role will be one that requires an energetic, self-motivated and ambitious individual who has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a high growth and dynamic environment. Responsible for Accounts Payable invoice processing, cash disbursements and accruals.
- Post invoices and process invoice uploads
- Process weekly check run, ad hoc payments, partner/royalty payments and wire requests
- Prepare applicable journal entries, monthly AP accruals and monthly account reconciliations
- Provide internal and external reports
- Reconcile discrepancies with vendors
- Maintain process documentation
- Process 1099s
- Support annual audit
- SOX control performance and documentation maintenance
You have a strong knowledge of full cycle accounts payable and payment processing. You are organized, detail oriented and approachable. You are continually looking to improve and streamline processes.
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task are critical
- Ability to take ownership of your workload and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- TypeS (startup) personality: smart, ethical, nice, curious, hard-working, and proactive
Experience & Education
- Minimum of 3 years of Accounts Payable experience
- BA or BS degree in Accounting or related field
- Public company and Workday experience are pluses
- People - Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
- Food - Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck
- Fun - We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues
- Stock - Every employee is a stakeholder in our future
- Health & Saving - Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan and gym reimbursement
- Location - Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits