LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
The Director Business Applications will lead a team to deliver enterprise systems for use by LiveRamp employees, partners and customers. This role will be based out of our corporate headquarters in San Francisco and is responsible for leading an internal Business Applications IT team and also external vendor teams to identify, design and implement system solutions to enable business capabilities.
- Collaborates with key executive and business stakeholders to assess, develop and maintain the Business Applications Portfolio and related application roadmaps including the prioritization of new information and technology requirements.
- Directs and oversees the Business Applications staff, and outside consultants as needed in the planning, development, and on-going maintenance of all strategic enterprise-wide applications across all Divisions and functional business units. This includes timely and effective releases, patches, issue resolution, etc. for existing business systems.
- Acts as a liaison among stakeholders to provide project definition, process leadership, timeframe, cost, delivery, issue resolution, risk mitigation and status communication. This includes working closely with various business leaders to ensure effective development and execution of short and long-term plans.
- Oversees internal and external systems/application/process development projects, as assigned, from inception through successful implementation to ensure timely, effective completion and compliance. Develops and manages project plans and monitors progress against plan, using tools to capture and track the pipeline and individual projects and resources.
- Analyses current applications; provide architecture guidance, co-ordinate with other resources to provide better support on existing applications and strategic direction.
- Evaluates and recommends software packages and 3rd party enterprise applications for purchase and deployment and directs the acquisition, development, and/or integration of technical solutions to ensure they are accomplished in a timely and effective manner. Is responsible for vendor assessments, evaluations, and on-going strategic relationships.
- Responsible for complex vendor negotiations and defining clear SOWs and advantageous contract terms.
- Provides technology consulting services by reviewing business information flow and proposing projects to streamline business processes or enable achievement of business goals, utilizing existing enterprise applications where practical
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance, HR and other business functions to understand their roadmap and identify the “best fit” technology solutions to enable business capabilities.
- 15-20 of IT experience with a focus on IT & business applications
- Experience implementing and supporting business applications such as Workday, Salesforce.com, Marketo, Okta, and integration middleware such SnapLogic
- Solid knowledge of issues and challenges related to security, segregation of duties (users/roles), SOX Compliance, data governance, audit trails, automation of repetitive administrative tasks, creating and maintaining reports, workflows and system configurations
- Proven ability to leverage collaborative internal and external resources to meet business requirements as well as the ability to partner with Executives and business leaders to ensure effective development and execution of short and long term plans. A demonstrated ability to deliver results in a complex cross functional environment is required.
- Outstanding conceptual, analytical and strategic skills and a vigorous thought process are required, as is the ability to balance strategic visions and execution capabilities to deliver results. Incumbents should have a high level of intellectual ability and be able to demonstrate the appropriate insightful problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, decision-making and communication skills are necessary to perform the functions as described