LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THE JOB
Do you thrive in the world of candidate sourcing and networking? Have you demonstrated success in providing high candidate flow that converts into actual hires? Do you excel in a fast-paced, high-growth, and ever-changing work environment? We’ve doubled in size in the last year and aren’t slowing down. You’ll collaborate with hiring managers and recruiters to find top talent for our engineering department. You know that you can’t simply rely on job posts and a search seat alone and understand how to be creative in your sourcing strategies in order to find the perfect candidate, again and again. While we are primarily based in San Francisco, we are open to our sourcer working remote as well.
- Be a trusted resource for hiring managers and recruiters.
- Generate candidate pipeline, primarily for engineering.
- Conduct resume pre-screens and forward qualified candidates to recruiters.
- Strategize creative ways to build mature talent pipelines, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Hands-on experience utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter, TalentBin, ZenSourcer, and/or Entelo is strongly preferred.
- Communicate professionally to all candidates.
- 2-5 years of fast-paced, high-volume, high-quality technical sourcing experience either in-house or on agency side.
- Proficiency in boolean search and social media sourcing.
- Open to a contractor position in a fast paced environment.
- Track record of success in delivering quality candidate flows that led to actual hires
- Solid techniques in drawing the interest of passive candidates and persuading them to apply.
- Ability to create innovative sourcing initiatives and work independently and collaboratively to execute them.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Respond to all internal and external emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.