At LiveRamp, we are on a quest to build the industry’s most flexible and scalable data marketplace where we ingest, analyze, enrich and transform tens of petabytes of data and then activate that data on our customers’ platform to enable people based marketing.
We are looking for experienced, passionate engineers to build rich web applications and APIs to give our clients easy, intuitive, and fine-grained access to all of LiveRamp’s products and services.
- Define and implement programmatic access (public and internal facing) to our products that serve some of the largest platforms in the world in a secure and privacy compliant way. You would love working on this if you like creating easy to use, but rich and flexible APIs at scale using the latest technology and tools.
- Enhance our core toolkit to enable easy implementation of discoverable services and APIs. You would love working on this if building toolkits and libraries that other developers love to use is your thing.
- Own a new product from inception to deploy. Define the domain, from the schema and infrastructure to the complete user interface.
- Work on challenging projects such as building out a more scalable infrastructure for our apps and APIs on Kubernetes and GCP.
- Have 5+ years of experience writing and deploying production code
- Strong ability to abstract complex problems to their essential components and design and implement elegant solutions for them
- Experience with designing and implementing interfaces and infrastructure for large volume services and APIs
- You are comfortable using a cloud computing platform e.g. AWS, GCP or Azure
- You love mentoring junior engineers and deploying best practices
- Have experience working with Ruby on Rails and React.js
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future. Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
More about us:
LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world's biggest brands and technology platforms.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.