LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands and the companies they work with use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Are you analytical, curious, creative? Would you like to be part of a team that delivers functional Workday HCM & Financial solutions (Customizations, Workflows, Process Improvement, Business Analysis, Stakeholder Engagement)?
We are looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst responsible for Workday Finance.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst is responsible for the implementation, enhancement and ongoing maintenance of externally hosted application platform(s) with an emphasis on Workday in support of our financial business processes. This role will work with their clients to understand the business need, translate that into system requirements, and ultimate implement - or partner with others to implement – the ultimate solution to ensure successful business outcomes and great end-user experiences.
- Advising and guiding on the effective design and appropriate use of hosted technologies used by various groups across the company
- Facilitating design sessions and architecting new configurations and applications to help users more efficiently serve our clients and fully leverage the platform
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to support strategic initiatives, representing the capabilities and potential for leveraging hosted technologies
- Promoting a shared vision for hosted technologies that are integrated with back-office systems and empowers an end-to-end view of our corporate business processes as well as easier access to business data
- Strategizing with executive leaders on strategic requirements for the platform and visually representing the options and decisions in directional and detailed roadmaps as required
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to design an overall report strategy that is expandable and sustainable
- Leveraging knowledge and expertise in extending native platform functionality to advise and guide others in designing effectively solutions
- Fostering trust-based, consultative partnerships with leaders, peers, and end-users, leveraging strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Using collaboration tools to share knowledge, mentor others and surface interesting information to help others across the company to learn and grow in their understanding of hosted technologies and effective use of the platform
- Brings prior experience to organize and define work for complex or ambiguous situations.
- Provides consultation, training, and knowledge sharing to associates
- Actively contributes to domain body of knowledge
- Workday Business Process Configuration
- Workday Security Configuration and Administration
- Minimum of 3-8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in understanding, architecting and developing complex solutions and automated administrative functions in the assigned platform environment, and/or deep understanding of the full capabilities of the platform to consult and strategize with executive leadership on utilizing the platform to optimize business processes
- Advanced platform administrator and developer certification required, or other advanced certifications in related disciplines as required for individual assignments like project management, testing or business analysis
- Understands the competitive landscape from both a business and technical perspective, specific to Acxiom and the platform specific to the individual's assignments.
- People - Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
- Food - Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck
- Fun - We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues
- Stock - Every employee is a stakeholder in our future
- Health & Saving - Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan and gym reimbursement
- Location - Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits