LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands and the companies they work with use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst responsible for Workday Finance.
The Senior Business Systems Lead is responsible for the architecture, administration, enhancement and ongoing support and maintenance of Workday Financials, and ancillary applications and business processes to support our accounting and finance teams.
- Primary business application support partner for the company’s Accounting, Finance, Procurement, Treasury and Tax organizations
- Leveraging knowledge and expertise in optimizing or extending the Workday system functionality by designing effectively solutions working with the business leads
- Act as a solution architect by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, product vendors, development teams, and consultants to document business requirements, as well as technical, procedural and functional gaps, and then implement solutions for those needs
- Manage testing for Accounting and Finance as new versions of Workday are Released by coordinating with all functional leads
- Review Workday’s service update notes and inform functional leads and users with varying technical knowledge in the Accounting and Finance teams of system or process changes
- Field incoming support tickets from the Accounting and Finance Teams
- Identify additional areas of training, best practice methods for achieving optimal effectiveness and automation that will streamline operations
- Build and test reports
- Manage data integrity, including extraction/load (EIB’s) and data validations as needed
- Work with other technical teams to integrate Workday to other Systems to drive efficiency and data consistency across the organization. Maintain, monitor and support all Accounting/Finance integrations
- Create / maintain documentation of processes and standards
- Oversee the Change Management and Release Management processes for applications
- Brings prior experience to organize and define work for complex or ambiguous situations
- Ability to prioritize (and re-prioritize) as business needs change
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders in multiple geographic locations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation
- Minimum of 2 years of Workday Financial experience, preferably with Workday Financials Certification
- Strong knowledge of and extensive experience working with Workday Business Process Configuration, Security Configurations and Administration
- Minimum of 8 years related experience with global public SAAS company, top consulting firm or large accounting firm working with Financial systems (Netsuite, Oracle, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or similar degree.
- People - Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
- Food - Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck
- Fun - We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues
- Stock - Every employee is a stakeholder in our future
- Health & Saving - Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan and gym reimbursement
- Location - Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits