LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP). Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, no debt, and over 650 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with nearly 1,000 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive in highly cross-functional roles that work across engineering, product, and sales? Are you excited to work with clients and use your technical skills to come up with real-world business solutions that drive substantial revenue and scale? Consider joining us. This role will be based out of our New York City office.
- Execute and automate data processes both custom and standard for clients on a daily basis, bridging the gap between LiveRamp products and client use cases.
- Work closely with clients and partners to solve technical challenges while aligning expectations across partners and clients.
- Identify, design, and build product improvements and help drive efficiency.
- Act as a Technical Consultant externally and internally. You will work with many of the world's largest and most well-known brands, advertisers and agencies, financial institutions, and data providers, while collaborating with LiveRamp sales, product, and business development teams.
- Act as a Product Manager for LiveRamp’s integrations (i.e. the pipes flowing out of LiveRamp to partners). You own the roadmap for the integration, you gather requirements from clients and the partner, and you are accountable for the success of the integration.
- Project manage workflows, provide technical guidance, and advocate for implementing new product features in an effort to delight your clients.
- Own operational and product success of clients as a LiveRamp product generalist.
- This is an individual contributor role with no direct reports.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics, Cognitive Science) or other quantitative field.
- Resourcefulness. We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them.
- Basic programming skills or the brains and brawn to learn.
- Great communication skills. Prompt response and action when needed. People rarely need to follow up with you.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking and proactive.
- A desire to work in New York.
- 3-7 years in an external client-facing role is preferred (e.g. consulting, finance, etc.).
- Ability to make and communicate decisions when there isn't a predefined course of action.
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies, and design.
- Willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills in order to craft and deliver the best solutions.
- SQL or Ruby Experience. Experience interacting with APIs.
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in New York City and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.