LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 800 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
Do you crave volumes of data and the tools and resources to analyze it? Do you delight at the prospect of discovering patterns and transforming data into actionable insights? Do you love working collaboratively with intelligent, energetic, no-nonsense colleagues? Are you as nice as you are brilliant? If you’ve answered “yes” to all four questions, we’d like to introduce ourselves.
LiveRamp is looking for talented Data Scientist to join our AbiliTec group in Little Rock. As a Data Scientist at LiveRamp, you’ll be able to apply extensive analytical skills, data driven insights, data product innovations, and business skills to make sure our business is at the forefront of the industry through the execution of data content. We’re looking for a solution focused individual who is comfortable collecting and analyzing data as well as sharing the story around what the data shows to key stakeholders in our business. Sound like that could be you? Keep reading!
- Employ advanced statistical techniques to produce in-depth exploratory and predictive analysis.
- Distill and communicate data-driven insights and actionable recommendations.
- Focus on long-term projects that deliver significant revenue (or value)
- Deliver innovative solutions driven by exploratory data analysis from complex and high-dimensional data sets.
- Perform data mining and analysis on large datasets (structured and unstructured)
- Work closely with Technical Leader and/or Product Leaders to identify new development initiatives and develop technical plans and business plans
- Define project requirements including data sources, statistical methods, and implementation
- Work with other data scientists, software developers, and data analysts to complete projects and move them into a production environment
- Prepare and present results for stakeholders
- You have experience in advanced data modeling, algorithms, data visualization, pattern recognition, cluster analysis and segmentation analysis.
- You have 3 years of experience working with large datasets performing quantitative reasoning to drive business solutions.
- You are passionate about data, including the insights that can be gained and a deep interest in the methods used to gain those insights. You are a strategic thinker and are able to synthesize technical concepts into actionable insights and recommendations.
- 3+ years of experience programming with one of the following: Python, R, Java, or Matlab
- You have experience working with distributed platforms, such as Hadoop, MapReduce or Spark.
- You’re comfortable working and organizing unstructured data
- You have a proven ability to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, develop hypothesis and make recommendations to a broader audience.
- You can develop new techniques in data exploration
- You have strong organization skills and are detail oriented
- You have strong data analysis skills.
- Ability to independently follow a project throughout the development lifecycle
- Excellent presentation skills and comfort collaborating with key stakeholders
- Detailed knowledge of LiveRamp products
- Experience mentoring teammates and comfortable being a resource for your fellow team members
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun. We host events such as team outings, regular sports activities, team gaming, float trips, and more
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Enjoy a laid back atmosphere and flexibility to manage work-life balance.
More about us:
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We value strong individuals who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.