Are you passionate about building and sharing the news about high caliber technical teams? Consider joining ours! Your primary responsibility will be to spearhead our engineer hiring efforts and to help us hit our aggressive growth goals. LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we’re growing our team at a record pace.
We’re looking for our next Technical Recruiter, Contract to help attract and hire the best and the brightest for our engineering teams here at LiveRamp. Up to the challenge? Keep reading!
- Own a full req load for full-cycle recruiting from the first touch (Sourcing) all the way to the offer for our engineering team.
- Focus on bringing best practice to the technical hiring team around talent branding.
- Have the opportunity to influence long term hiring and sourcing strategy for our most key hires on the team.
- Seek out, engage, and nurture relationships with top talent.
- Act as a consultative partner and trusted advisor to various hiring managers.
- Own a positive and empowering candidate experience, and collaborate with our recruiting team to drive a seamless process.
- Help the team meet our OKRs: hire senior engineers, improve upon an already impressive candidate experience, and add to Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work List to name a few.
Your team will:
- Help identify and set the strategy for growing the senior engineering team
- Partner closely with engineering leadership to identify, engage, and manage engineering talent
- Leverage data and innovative sourcing/closing methods to continuously improve our recruiting teams overall effectiveness
- Engage and evaluate top talent
- Act as an advocate for both clients and candidates; establish regular touch points and maintain thorough follow through
- Work closely with interview teams to create an exceptional candidate interview process and experience
- Proactively seek to improve processes both for our recruiting team and the engineers interview processes
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience of engineers with a strong preference for Bay Area or New York City Tech knowledge
- You are self-aware and deeply curious about how to improve process, candidate experience and find & engage the most qualified candidates out there
- Ability to rigorously prioritize and multitask coupled with enthusiasm to roll up your sleeves and contributes to all parts of the recruiting process
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manager multiple project simultaneously as well as strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of building engineering organizations.
- High standards, with the flexibility to improvise and move quickly
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You always answer emails and calls within 12 hours
- Working knowledge of ATS tools and technologies (Greenhouse preferred)
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive
- Open to taking on projects outside of day to day recruiting that allow you to grow your knowledge and career
- You love thinking outside the box to improve your day to day
- Grit. You’re invigorated by a challenge
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Stock. Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.