About the Job:
As a Software Test Automation Engineer, you’ll work in an agile environment with talented, cross-functional teams to design, implement, and iterate on automated test scenarios. You help to ensure the quality of our software and services that satisfy our customers and drive company growth. Our technology stack runs on a Linux foundation and includes Java, Scala, Node, MySQL.
- Writing test cases and automating test scripts that ensure quality.
- You’ll support test suites for multiple platforms and browser configurations
- Scoping and building an automation test framework covering web and backend services
- Collaborating with development and product teams to understand upcoming features
- Investigating, recommending and building testing tools and frameworks to support future development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or another related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a software test automation role.
- Experience working with Selenium web driver or its derivative
- An understanding of continuous integration and delivery
- Experience with a BDD framework
We support employee health and wellness by providing:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Healthy daily snacks and beverages on tap
- Family-friendly environment with work/life balance
- Summer Fridays (head out early to enjoy the great weather!)
- Weekly in-office Yoga and Pilates classes
- Subsidized gym membership
- LiveIntent sports teams (softball, flag football, soccer etc)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
We support diversity and growth within the company with programs and initiatives such as:
- Bi-annual performance and compensation review process
- Monthly “Women with Intent” meetings, focusing on fostering a culture of diversity, inclusion and empowerment by creating opportunities for women to grow individually and thrive collectively
- BID with Intent (Belonging, Inclusion & Diversity) focused on instilling diversity, a sense of belonging, and empowerment into LiveIntent’s culture, core values, and vision
- Book Club focused on reading and discussing career development-focused content
- Lunch and Learns with diverse speakers
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Access to professional development courses through LinkedIn Learning and Coursera
- Annual global offsite week focused on team-building, training and employee recognition
LiveIntent, one of the world’s largest people-based marketing platforms, connects 2,500 publishing and advertising brands with over 250 MM verified people every month across all types of media. With the anonymized email address at the center of its industry-leading identity graph, LiveIntent provides brands with solutions that help them monetize, acquire, and retain real people, even where cookies don’t work. LiveIntent enriches a brands’ data, making it possible for them to deepen their understanding of their audiences, and more effectively market to people wherever they are present and paying attention. LiveIntent is home to over 160 people worldwide with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Detroit, Berlin, and Copenhagen.