About the Job:
LiveIntent is looking for a product-savvy, high-energy individual to join our growing team. The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) will play a key role in refining and communicating the value proposition of LiveIntent products to marketers and publishers. You will have the ability to lead product marketing initiatives that will contribute to a successful go-to-market process, grow prospects into strategic clients, and educate our internal teams through case studies, market research, product collateral and sales enablement programs.
The ideal candidate is experienced in the digital marketing industry, with a strong track record for developing clear, effective product marketing material and crafting compelling narratives for customers. Additionally, the perfect candidate is self-motivated, knowledgeable about the industry, and eager to lead the charge on multiple products. This person can accurately identify internal and external customer needs and produce high-quality solution-based narratives that reflect the voice of the products.
- Create and manage the distribution of high impact product-driven content, such as training materials, case studies, webinars, presentations, activation guides, blog posts, etc.
- Work within cross-functional teams to develop product positioning that will help our teams convey our product offerings in the market, including objection/response handling.
- Enable our customer-facing teams to communicate the value of our products through training materials, sales collateral, and customer success stories.
- Assist in designing and executing go-to-market plans for new product releases.
- Become an expert on LiveIntent’s customers and the competitive landscape.
- Own client email communications. This includes platform notifications, blog content, product launches and updates.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams, partnering closely to accelerate product adoption across key market segments, while providing feedback for product improvements.
- 3+ years relevant experience in product marketing, product management or marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a preferred focus in Business or Marketing.
- Experienced within the digital media industry, with an understanding of the many players within the digital media ecosystem.
- Experience with go-to-market strategy, including product naming, sales enablement, and crafting narratives.
- Proficient in translating and condensing highly technical product offerings and concepts effectively for a wide variety of audiences.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, who can navigate ambiguity and confidently pave a path for innovative products and solutions.
- A collaborative, can-do attitude with a great sense of humor.
- Quick learner who can come to the table with solutions for challenges.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Video creation/editing skills a plus.
We support employee health and wellness by providing:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Healthy daily snacks and beverages on tap
- Family-friendly environment with work/life balance
- Summer Fridays (head out early to enjoy the great weather!)
- Weekly in-office Yoga and Pilates classes
- Subsidized gym membership
- LiveIntent sports teams (softball, flag football, soccer etc)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
We support diversity and growth within the company with programs and initiatives such as:
- Bi-annual performance and compensation review process
- Monthly “Women with Intent” meetings, focusing on fostering a culture of diversity, inclusion and empowerment by creating opportunities for women to grow individually and thrive collectively
- BID with Intent (Belonging, Inclusion & Diversity) focused on instilling diversity, a sense of belonging, and empowerment into LiveIntent’s culture, core values, and vision
- Book Club focused on reading and discussing career development-focused content
- Lunch and Learns with diverse speakers
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Access to professional development courses through LinkedIn Learning and Coursera
- Annual global offsite week focused on team-building, training and employee recognition
LiveIntent, one of the world’s largest people-based marketing platforms, connects 2,500 publishing and advertising brands with over 250 MM verified people every month across all types of media. With the anonymized email address at the center of its industry-leading identity graph, LiveIntent provides brands with solutions that help them monetize, acquire, and retain real people, even where cookies don’t work. LiveIntent enriches a brands’ data, making it possible for them to deepen their understanding of their audiences, and more effectively market to people wherever they are present and paying attention. LiveIntent is home to over 160 people worldwide with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Detroit, Berlin, and Copenhagen.