About the Job
We are seeking an experienced User Experience (UX/Visual) Designer with a clear understanding of the intersection between user needs, technology requirements, and business goals. The ideal candidate will have experience collaborating effectively across multi-disciplinary teams, from Product, Engineering, Design and Product Marketing. They can produce solutions using sketches, wireframes, and prototypes while instinctively knowing the proper level of detail to present to communicate your point of view while remaining efficient.
We are looking for someone who is capable of being flexible and moving quickly while striving to achieve their best in the following areas:
- User Experience: Leverage Agile, design-thinking, Lean UX, and industrial design methodologies to help re-imagine new human-centered user experiences, products and services through collaborative problem solving with a multidisciplinary team for both new and existing products.
- User Research and Testing: Lead initial customer journey research and testing as needed, and/or expand upon existing insights by creating journey maps, customer personas, interaction and architecture flows, etc. Create additional user and usability testing as needed throughout product lifecycle to ensure that product design is solving problems in an enjoyable way.
- Visual Design: Ensure that the look, feel, layout and interaction details of your products meet customer needs and deliver against business objectives. Develop and contribute to wireframes, journey maps, user personas, and interactive prototypes.
- Prototyping: Rapidly refine designs, considering live customer data, market research, and usability studies. This includes creating rough conceptual sketches to convey ideas (you know when it doesn’t have to be pixel perfect) and creating prototypes for concept testing and to validate hypotheses before solutions are built.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Architecture or another related field
- A minimum of 3 years of User Experience Design Experience
- Portfolio of sample projects highlighting design for web-based applications & consumer-facing web sites and/or applications
- Expert skills in Sketch and proto.io, Invision (or other prototyping tools)
- Familiarity with UX research methodologies
- Artistic eye for design and the ability to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to create and clearly annotate wireframes and functional prototypes
- Ability to work well with ambiguity or when requirements are still in flux
- Established track record of collaborating with engineers and product managers to ensure effective execution of designs and release of high-quality solutions within an expected delivery timeframe established by the product road map.
- Effective at recruiting and facilitating user research where needed.
- Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies and their application relative to digital experiences
- Interest in constantly keeping up-to-date of the latest trends, best practices, and competitive activity
We support employee health and wellness by providing:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Healthy daily snacks and beverages on tap
- Family-friendly environment with work/life balance
- Summer Fridays (head out early to enjoy the great weather!)
- Weekly in-office Yoga and Pilates classes
- Subsidized gym membership
- LiveIntent sports teams (softball, flag football, soccer etc)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
We support diversity and growth within the company with programs and initiatives such as:
- Bi-annual performance and compensation review process
- Monthly “Women with Intent” meetings, focusing on fostering a culture of diversity, inclusion and empowerment by creating opportunities for women to grow individually and thrive collectively
- BID with Intent (Belonging, Inclusion & Diversity) focused on instilling diversity, a sense of belonging, and empowerment into LiveIntent’s culture, core values, and vision
- Book Club focused on reading and discussing career development-focused content
- Lunch and Learns with diverse speakers
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Access to professional development courses through LinkedIn Learning and Coursera
- Annual global offsite week focused on team-building, training and employee recognition
LiveIntent, one of the world’s largest people-based marketing platforms, connects 2,500 publishing and advertising brands with over 250 MM verified people every month across all types of media. With the anonymized email address at the center of its industry-leading identity graph, LiveIntent provides brands with solutions that help them monetize, acquire, and retain real people, even where cookies don’t work. LiveIntent enriches a brands’ data, making it possible for them to deepen their understanding of their audiences, and more effectively market to people wherever they are present and paying attention. LiveIntent is home to over 160 people worldwide with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Detroit, Berlin, and Copenhagen.