About the Job:
LiveIntent is looking for an experienced Front End Engineer to join its NYC engineering team, who can help us improve, extend and revolutionize our web interface to improve how advertisers and publishers interact. We are seeking an engineer that has great debugging skills, is detail oriented, is driven to improve their craft, and is willing to bring that spirit of improvement to the workplace.
We believe a strong engineer is able to transfer concepts they've mastered in order to learn a new language. If you're a Front End Engineer with solid fundamentals and more advanced concepts in languages you use daily we invite you to apply. You'll work in an agile environment with talented, cross-functional teams to design, implement, and iterate on products that satisfy customer needs and drive company growth. Engineers enjoy a flexible remote work policy. We know life happens, and the nature of our work is such that it need not be done from our desks at the office.
- Develops with web frameworks such as Node.js, Angular, React or Vue
- Develop and maintain a high-quality User Interface
- Improve and maintain existing applications
- Inform and design interfaces according to brand guidelines
- Maintain code quality through code review and refactoring
- 4+ years’ experience with Front End web development
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and SASS or LESS
- Understanding of web architecture and back-end integrations. Knows how to build web apps that scale.
- Familiar with web component libraries such as Bootstrap or Material.
- Experience working with RESTful API’s and data binding.
- Experience with continuous integration methodologies such as Jenkins. Knows UI testing methodologies and adheres to modern testing practices.
- AdTech/MarTech experience is a plus, but not required
We support employee health and wellness by providing:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Healthy daily snacks and beverages on tap
- Family-friendly environment with work/life balance
- Summer Fridays (head out early to enjoy the great weather!)
- Weekly in-office Yoga and Pilates classes
- Subsidized gym membership
- LiveIntent sports teams (softball, flag football, soccer etc)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
We support diversity and growth within the company with programs and initiatives such as:
- Semi-annual performance and compensation review process
- Monthly “Women with Intent” meetings
- Book Club focused on reading and discussing career development-focused content
- Lunch and Learns with diverse speakers
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Access to professional development courses through LinkedIn Learning and Coursera
- Annual global offsite week focused on team-building, training and employee recognition
- Board games and Play Station for after-hours fun
LiveIntent is a people-based marketing technology platform changing the way 2000+ of the world’s largest Brands and Publishers think about email. The LiveIntent platform transforms email from something you send and receive into the simplest, most powerful way to resolve identity and market to people in a mobile-first world. It becomes your superpower, generating a private customer graph that can augment everything from acquisition to attribution while driving incremental product sales and revenue.