About the job:
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join the LiveIntent team. This position reports to the VP, Product Management and will work cross-functionally with stakeholder management.
As a member of our global product management team, you will leverage your industry experience to provide business context and customer perspective and advise and lead development and business teams to make informed decisions on LiveIntent’s market-leading identity graph proposition. The Copenhagen and Berlin R&D Center is the central hub for data gathering, identity and graph development
You’ll be responsible for overseeing the prioritization, enhancement and scaling of LiveIntent’s Data business, including cost management, expanding its reach and utilization to new platforms and orchestrate a global roll-out. Further, upon joining the team, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, great benefits, a creative and comfortable work environment, an exciting opportunity to define the next generation of identity and Performance Graph technology.
- Deep understanding of the marketing and advertising landscape, experience with targeting and data analytics
- Gather and prioritize product feedback and requests from clients and internal stakeholders
- Set cross functional goals and execute against those goals while holding cross functional team members accountable to their commitments
- Define, prioritize and execute a flow of product enhancements and operational improvements designed to enhance revenue and efficiency
- Work very closely together with international teams with regular travel between offices
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. A technical degree is a plus
- Hands-on experience in product management, marketing, advertising or analytics products
- Big picture thinking while delivering iterative, impactful improvements in a fast paced, continuous release environment
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive "can-do" approach
- Track record of complex and creative problem-solving
We support employee health and wellness by providing:
- Highly competitive salary package
- Weekly Beer and wine Friday
- Subsidized gym membership
- Located in a very central location at Zoologischer Garten next to Tiergarten
- Exposure to cutting-edge analytics techniques and technologies
- An adaptive team structure with room to grow your responsibilities
- The opportunity to work on a diverse, multi-cultural team
- Annual company retreat to New York City
- Private office in a shared working environment at WeWork in the western center of Berlin
Who We Are:
LiveIntent is changing the way people and businesses connect on the Internet. We use big data, predictive algorithms, and machine-learning to solve complex problems and deliver proprietary business value to our customers. To help propel our explosive growth, we are looking for sharp minds who can translate ideas into action and help drive innovation. As the only company bringing innovative, customer-focused solutions to email, this is your chance to help shape an industry while honing your skills with leading-edge technology.
LiveIntent is now one of the largest people-based marketing platforms in the world reaching over 190M logged-in people and also one of the first having gone to market with the technology in 2010. LiveIntent is headquartered in NYC, with offices in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Copenhagen and Detroit, serving as home to 200 people and counting.