About the Job:
We are seeking a Director, Product – Programmatic to join the LiveIntent team. This position reports to the VP, Product and will work cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Engineering, Product Design, Ops, and Sales organizations.
As a member of our global product management team based in New York City, you will leverage your ad tech industry experience to provide business context and customer perspective, engage directly with customers and cross-functional teams, and advise and lead development and business teams to make informed decisions on new data partnerships/integrations and LiveIntent’s evolution that propel the company forward.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing the prioritization, enhancement and scaling of LiveIntent’s DSP connections. This includes improving programmatic buyer’s workflow, bettering audience insights, building monitoring tools used by internal stakeholders, and working with our partners to better RTB connections to continue increased growth in programmatic revenue. In addition, you’ll be ensuring the correct platforms and monitoring infrastructure are in place to support these products. There is also an opportunity in this role to further LiveIntent’s people based audiences beyond our SSP for the right candidate. Further, you will own competitive assessment and sales training and adoption. In joining our team, you'll enjoy a competitive salary, great benefits, a creative and comfortable work environment, an exciting opportunity to create a smarter way to market and advertise to people.
- Deep understanding of the ad tech landscape including 1st party, 2nd party, and 3rd party data usage and integrations
- Gather and prioritize product feedback and requests from clients and internal stakeholders
- Set cross functional goals and execute against those goals while holding cross functional team members accountable to their commitments
- Define, prioritize and execute a flow of product enhancements and operational improvements designed to enhance revenue and efficiency
- Support sales in early stage account strategy and major client pursuits, especially data related. Meet with clients to solicit direct feedback on products and features.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. A technical degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in product management and development in ad-tech or mar-tech company
- Deep experience working with 3rd party DSP’s and Agency Trading Desks
- Proven knowledge of header bidding, auction logic, and the evolution of the programmatic landscape
- Familiarity with data partnerships and 1st/2nd/3rd party data use cases
- Big picture thinking while delivering iterative, impactful improvements in a fast paced, continuous release Agile environment
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive "can-do" approach
- Track record of complex and creative problem-solving, and the desire to create and build new businesses
- Experience leading product development teams through all areas of the product development lifecycle, from ideation to post-release iteration
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary
- Ability to work well with a variety of people ranging in various technical levels
We support employee health and wellness by providing:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Healthy daily snacks and beverages on tap
- Family-friendly environment with work/life balance
- Summer Fridays (head out early to enjoy the great weather!)
- Weekly in-office Yoga and Pilates classes
- Subsidized gym membership
- LiveIntent sports teams (softball, flag football, soccer etc)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
We support diversity and growth within the company with programs and initiatives such as:
- Bi-annual performance and compensation review process
- Monthly “Women with Intent” meetings
- Book Club focused on reading and discussing career development-focused content
- Lunch and Learns with diverse speakers
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Access to professional development courses through LinkedIn Learning and Coursera
- Annual global offsite week focused on team-building, training and employee recognition
LiveIntent, one of the world’s largest people-based marketing platforms, connects 2,500 publishing and advertising brands with over 250 MM verified people every month across all types of media. With the anonymized email address at the center of its industry-leading identity graph, LiveIntent provides brands with solutions that help them monetize, acquire, and retain real people, even where cookies don’t work. LiveIntent enriches a brands’ data, making it possible for them to deepen their understanding of their audiences, and more effectively market to people wherever they are present and paying attention. LiveIntent is home to over 160 people worldwide with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Detroit, Berlin, and Copenhagen.