About the Job:
LiveIntent is looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join its NYC engineering team. We are looking to grow the size of the New York team in order to tackle a growing list of projects and initiatives. Having recently expanded our Product Management team, we are now ready to staff our Engineering team to execute the product roadmap. We are seeking an engineer that has great debugging skills, is detail oriented, is driven to improve their craft, and is willing to bring that spirit of improvement to the workplace.
We believe a strong engineer is able to transfer concepts they've mastered in order to learn a new language. If you're a full stack engineer with solid fundamentals and more advanced concepts in languages you use daily we invite you to apply. You'll work in an agile environment with talented, cross-functional teams to design, implement, and iterate on products that satisfy customer needs and drive company growth. Engineers enjoy a flexible remote work policy. We know life happens, and the nature of our work is such that it need not be done from our desks at the office.
- Develops with web frameworks such as Node.js, AngularJS, and JQuery
- Develop and maintain a high-quality User Interface
- Augment and design API’s
- Create scheduled jobs
- Work closely with Business Intelligence to process big data sets
- Update and maintain existing databases
- Improve and maintain existing applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or another related field.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in software engineering
- Experience with Scala, AWS and Docker is preferred
- AdTech/MarTech experience is a plus, but not required
We support employee health and wellness by providing:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Healthy daily snacks and beverages on tap
- Family-friendly environment with work/life balance
- Summer Fridays (head out early to enjoy the great weather!)
- Weekly in-office Yoga and Pilates classes
- Subsidized gym membership
- LiveIntent sports teams (softball, flag football, soccer etc)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
We support diversity and growth within the company with programs and initiatives such as:
- Semi-annual performance and compensation review process
- Monthly “Women with Intent” meetings
- Book Club focused on reading and discussing career development-focused content
- Lunch and Learns with diverse speakers
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Access to professional development courses through LinkedIn Learning and Coursera
- Annual global offsite week focused on team-building, training and employee recognition
- Board games and Play Station for after-hours fun
LiveIntent is a people-based marketing technology platform changing the way 2000+ of the world’s largest Brands and Publishers think about email. The LiveIntent platform transforms email from something you send and receive into the simplest, most powerful way to resolve identity and market to people in a mobile-first world. It becomes your superpower, generating a private customer graph that can augment everything from acquisition to attribution while driving incremental product sales and revenue.