About the Job:
Do feel like you were born to be in sales and have had people recommend you become a sales person? Did you have a lemonade stand as a kid and sell more chocolate or magazines than everyone else during the high school fundraiser? At LiveIntent we’d like to invest in your development and provide an accelerated growth opportunity in roles within sales, marketing and customer success.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will play a critical role at LiveIntent. The SDR will be responsible for driving brand awareness and qualifying leads that build the pipeline for the sales organization. You will be challenged to quickly learn modern prospecting and sales techniques while also getting an intense education in identity based digital advertising and marketing; advanced strategies and techniques that won’t appear in college curriculums for years to come. The best news yet is that you’ll be offering people excellent solutions to their biggest problems and LiveIntent has a stellar and well established reputation among hundreds of premium brands like Walmart, Kraft, Ticketmaster, Expedia, NYTimes and Washington Post.
- Articulate the Company’s value proposition to decision-makers within the ecommerce, retail, travel, ticketing and financial verticals to assess buying interest.
- Assess the prospect's needs, explain LiveIntent solutions, qualify the prospect, and schedule meetings for Sales colleagues to begin their sales process using the sales methodology behind a solution-oriented SaaS sale.
- Leverage a combination of phone, email, LinkedIn, marketing automation and conferences to build and manage demand generation.
- Proactively continue to learn about company products, competitive landscape and market knowledge.
- 1+ years of experience in a market/sales development role, or relevant degree preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, highly automated sales environment.
- A desire to learn what it takes to effectively manage and execute outbound prospecting strategies.
- Hard working, joyful, collaborative yet able to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment.
If you're looking for an opportunity that will develop your sales skills and provide multiple career paths, the Sales Development Representative role is the one for you! We look forward to reviewing your application.
We support employee health and wellness by providing:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Healthy daily snacks and beverages on tap
- Family-friendly environment with work/life balance
- Summer Fridays (head out early to enjoy the great weather!)
- Weekly in-office Yoga and Pilates classes
- Subsidized gym membership
- LiveIntent sports teams (softball, flag football, soccer etc)
- An opportunity to play in the company band called RIFFF
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
We support diversity and growth within the company with programs and initiatives such as:
- Bi-annual performance and compensation review process
- Monthly “Women with Intent” meetings
- Book Club focused on reading and discussing career development-focused content
- Lunch and Learns with diverse speakers
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Access to professional development courses through LinkedIn Learning and Coursera
- Annual global offsite week focused on team-building, training and employee recognition
- Board games and Play Station for after-hours fun
LiveIntent is a people-based marketing technology platform changing the way +2000 of the world’s largest Brands and Publishers think about email.
The LiveIntent platform transforms email from something you send and receive into the simplest, most powerful way to resolve identity and market to people in a mobile-first world. It becomes your superpower, generating a private customer graph that can augment everything from acquisition to attribution while driving incremental product sales and revenue.