About the Job:
The Customer Success Manager will be a key player in the internal workflow and client engagement, as well as driving post-sales initiatives such as up-selling, cross-selling and renewals. They should be comfortable driving + leading client platform demos, performance reviews (QBRs included), and any internal or external calls with or for our partners while being able to work both autonomously and collaboratively in a team environment. They will be the main point of contact for any inquiries from our clients and should be current with any goals, expectations, or needs that the client has requested. This position works closely with our team of Account Executives and will be reporting into the Director of Customer Success.
- Day to day client support and engagement as the main point of contact on the accounts.
- Deep understanding of partner KPI’s and applicable goal setting.
- Should be able to speak to all aspects of the account in efforts to provide optimal client solutions based on our offerings.
- Own mature accounts and are responsible for keeping these clients stable and growing, up-selling, cross selling, and renewals of existing client base. Monitoring account pacing vs forecast and reaching for stretch goals.
- Lead and attend meetings related to specific accounts, identifying key action items and decisions. This may include Quarterly and Annual Business reviews or re-occurring calls.
- Platform demos and trainings, kick off calls, RFP support under Sales direction.
- Coordinate client performance reviews & kick off calls with clients and account team.
- Communicate ad specifications and creative lead times to advertisers/agencies (provide any required documentation for creative delivery and set up).
- Identify optimization opportunities for campaigns and full management of client reporting needs.
- Assist in implementation and troubleshooting of client campaign set ups.
- 3+ years customer success/account management experience
- 5+ years experience at a digital media/publisher/ad-tech agency
- Ability to drive client and exec level communications.
- Detail oriented, responsive to deadlines, able to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately.
- Have exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- A general understanding of Ad Serving, Third Party Data, Ad Tags, and Email Service Providers (ESP), basic understanding of HTML a plus.
- Self-Starter with a strong level of time management skills. Ability to multi-task and reprioritize independently.
We support employee health and wellness by providing:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Healthy daily snacks and beverages on tap
- Family-friendly environment with work/life balance
- Summer Fridays (head out early to enjoy the great weather!)
- Weekly in-office Yoga and Pilates classes
- Subsidized gym membership
- LiveIntent sports teams (softball, flag football, soccer etc)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
We support diversity and growth within the company with programs and initiatives such as:
- Bi-annual performance and compensation review process
- Monthly “Women with Intent” meetings
- Book Club focused on reading and discussing career development-focused content
- Lunch and Learns with diverse speakers
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Access to professional development courses through LinkedIn Learning and Coursera
- Annual global offsite week focused on team-building, training and employee recognition
- Board games and Play Station for after-hours fun
LiveIntent is a people-based marketing technology platform changing the way +2000 of the world’s largest Brands and Publishers think about email.
The LiveIntent platform transforms email from something you send and receive into the simplest, most powerful way to resolve identity and market to people in a mobile-first world. It becomes your superpower, generating a private customer graph that can augment everything from acquisition to attribution while driving incremental product sales and revenue.