LiveArt is seeking an NFT Project Manager to develop, build, and execute key projects. As a leader in the NFT industry, the candidate will be aware of web3 market dynamics and emerging projects, and will partner with the Chief Curator to anticipate trends and create innovative project roadmaps. You will act as the interface between technical development and clients, including writing proposals, gathering functional requirements, and creating user stories for senior stakeholders. You will work closely with engineering, design, business development, and other relevant partners across the organization to define and execute product strategy.
- Guide and organize the development of NFT roadmaps, drop sizes and formats, styles of drops (open edition, mystery box, tiered, etc ), implement industry best practices, and inform PR and social media campaigns
- Bring art, copy, and editing seamlessly together, and guide your team throughout
- Implement a high-level NFT strategy for NFT drops, including crafting storylines, defining NFT functionalities, working with artists to execute the creative vision of the project, establishing NFT distribution mechanisms, etc.
- Ensure that project roadmaps are updated regularly and that deliverables are met on time and on budget
- Execute NFT project strategies by coordinating with internal and external artists, storytellers, and any other stakeholders required
- Establish a strong community around these NFTs and related projects. Engaging and connecting with our target audiences depending on the project.
- Management of existing projects and creation of new initiatives to make the project even more successful
- Create compelling experiences and add more utility to our drops by working with internal and external teams
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3-5 years of project management experience
- NFT experience: as a project creator/contributor (2D & 3D) or a highly enthusiastic collector and community participant
- Deep understanding and passion for NFTs both on the artistic, gaming, and mainstream pop culture
- In-depth knowledge of NFT trends and innovations i.e Crypto/NFT/Web3 and further blockchain industries, and most importantly, be extremely passionate about the space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Embodies strong creative vision and understanding of client and agency business needs and objectives
- Creative mindset and a demonstrable passion for making creative content on a spectrum of media platforms - social, streaming, AR, music, film, interactive, etc.
- Must have experience building out proposals specifically within the influencer marketing industry
LiveArt is the leading global fine art platform that blends technology innovation with intimate knowledge of the art market. Established by a team of art market insiders and tech innovators, LiveArt’s art trading, NFT, and data product components are integrated to empower creators and collectors.
LiveArt’s end-to-end web3 solution for minting and selling NFTs equips artists and collaborators with comprehensive rights management and unbreakable resale royalties. And the AI-powered art market data platform is the preeminent destination for art market data and analysis, live auction streaming, real-time and historic pricing information, detailed analysis of artist and market trends, and financial and cultural context.
LiveArt is an equal opportunity employer and offers flexible working arrangements, competitive compensation, and an exciting fast-paced start-up culture.