Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Graphic Designer is responsible for producing high-quality marketing collateral to attract and engage LiveArt audiences across multiple platforms including social media, display advertising, email and web.
- Produce engaging and attractive creative collateral for emails, display ads, site graphics and social media.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders and colleagues to manage and deliver creative asset needs.
- Create visual text and imagery concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate users and clients.
- Guide and educate team members on best practices as they relate to graphic design.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience in the arts or luxury industries preferred.
- Possesses a compelling portfolio with projects showcasing skills that are relevant to your business’s visual content goals.
- Five years of experience as a graphic designer.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
LiveArt is the leading global fine art platform that blends technology innovation with intimate knowledge of the art market. Established by a team of art market insiders and tech innovators, LiveArt’s art trading, NFT, and data product components are integrated to empower creators and collectors.
LiveArt’s end-to-end web3 solution for minting and selling NFTs equips artists and collaborators with comprehensive rights management and unbreakable resale royalties. And the AI-powered art market data platform is the preeminent destination for art market data and analysis, live auction streaming, real-time and historic pricing information, detailed analysis of artist and market trends, and financial and cultural context.
LiveArt is an equal opportunity employer and offers flexible working arrangements, competitive compensation, and an exciting fast-paced start-up culture.