We are looking for an inquisitive, adaptable and result driven individual with 6+ years’ experience to join our team.
As the Senior Technical Integration Engineer with a focus on Martech, you will be responsible for building our audience segmentation and digital data enablement capabilities, as well as developing actionable optimizations to improve engagement and sales. Key to success will be building relationships across Product, Marketing, Sales, and Editorial by understanding their business objectives and challenges and finding technical solutions to unleash the power of our data.
- Design, develop, and maintain integration flows using an array of different platforms, APIs, databases, protocols and data formats.
- Define tagging and strategic data platform requirements.
- Leverage Marketing Automation systems to create and manage various campaign types from end to end - from ideation and implementation to result tracking and analysis.
- Liaise closely with other departments and engage stakeholders to ensure the CRM strategy and tools are fully embedded across all products.
- Plan data selection and segmentation; identify, test, and refine segments for products and services. Translate A/B and MV experiment results into actionable insights and business recommendations.
- Set up and optimize lead scoring and attribution models between Marketing Automation and Sales/CRM to enable higher conversions of quality leads.
- Ensure all platforms within the business communicate with each other to remove discrepancies and ensure the systems can support the data selection required.
- Actively share insights, and results with key stakeholders
- Document processes and techniques to drive operational excellence.
- Customer Data and Customer Segmentation platforms (e.g., Segment.io)
- Marketing Automation Systems (Customer.io. HubSpot, email/SMS/in-app notifications platforms, etc.)
- CRM and SFA systems (e.g., Salesforce, ZohoCRM)
- Paid media platform (Google, Facebook. Criteo, etc.)
- Customer Success platforms (e.g., Zendesk)
- APIs (REST and GraphQL)
- SSO (e.g., Cognito, Auth0, Okta)
- Sales Systems/Lead scoring
- Databases (PostgreSQL, BigQuery)
LiveArt is the global fine art marketplace that puts collectors and artists in control by providing the necessary data, insight and opportunity to buy, sell or hold works of art without relying on traditional intermediaries.
LiveArt comprises two integrated and complementary platforms: LiveArt.ai and LiveArt.market. The AI-powered comprehensive data platform, LiveArt.ai, is the preeminent destination for art market data and analysis, live auction streaming, real-time and historic pricing information, detailed analysis of artist and market trends, and financial and cultural context.
Its sister site, LiveArt.market, is a digital peer-to-peer marketplace. LiveArt Market provides for ultimate discretion, allowing users to determine how much information about their identity and works of art is disclosed. New works available for purchase are shared in curated weekly drops.